Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see some pics of everyones Rigs!

I was able to upload pics to my main page and my header name (Avitar), but not to postings. Please help.

Thanks,
    Rob
    69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Might have to resize them. If they are to big you can't post them. You can e-mail them to me and I can post them if you can't get it figured out.

Welcome to the group.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

There's a picture manager in Microsoft office. That's what I use. Re size to about 39% and you'll be good.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

When I try and insert images a pop up screen appears asking for a URL address, and thats as far as I get.
          I tried to send the pics to Seahawkfan and it did the same thing.
          I did resize pics to 39% also.

Thanks,
          Rob
          69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Did you try to send them as an attachment?
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Pics of my EB.
              Rob
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. Be interested in some pic's of the front suspension.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I can do that, give me a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    very nice.
                    x2
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

blwngsket,
                      What do you think of the Hydroboost brakes and steering?
                      Thanks,
                      Rob

Comment

Love it. Stops on a dime and now that the toe is set right the steering is great ( on the street ). Worth every penny to me. Sure beats the crap out of the old steering. We will see next week out on the trail.

Comment

Can't remember if I posted mine so here goes. I am in Belmont...

Hang on resizing

Utah

Holding back the crazy peoplez with a nice stable platform

Topless hussy

So glad we moved back this is April 2008

Tools for the Toolbox
                          Last edited by LilRedBronco; 07-27-2009, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjhoov View Post
                            Where did this one come from?
                            I know I have seen it before.
                            Last edited by welndmn; 07-27-2009, 06:53 AM.
                            Mark Harris
                            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I got it out of Louisiana. It was originally from Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by LilRedBronco View Post
                                Can't remember if I posted mine so here goes. I am in Belmont...

Hang on resizing

Utah

Holding back the crazy peoplez with a nice stable platform

Topless hussy

So glad we moved back this is April 2008

Tools for the Toolbox

You've got some mighty nice tools!! Nice Bronco too!

Comment

Working...
                                X