Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see some pics of everyones Rigs!

Originally posted by wildhorses View Post
    The MARE. WH 5.5/3 body, 37.5 in these pics from Moab and TN 2009
    Nice pics Jim. But, aren't you supposed to have FOUR tires on the ground!?

Comment

Looking at all the cool rigs on this forum mine is very tame. I bought this one with 40k original miles. It never had the roof or doors off (roof is off now!) and doesn't have any rust always been garaged. I plan to lift it a little with 33's but want to keep it mild. It's my easy going camping/modest trail vehicle.

..______
      .[_____]
      {o===o}
      []==o=[]
      ..Old Blue..70 Sport, stock 302, ps, pdb, very close to the original color

Comment

Nice rig! Nice to see another addict from P-town!
        74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Very nice ride Nathan_1970, welcome aboard! Your Bronco looks perfect for your intended purpose - easy trails and camping. Plus it'll make a cool weekend ride!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_1970 View Post
            Looking at all the cool rigs on this forum mine is very tame. I bought this one with 40k original miles. It never had the roof or doors off (roof is off now!) and doesn't have any rust always been garaged. I plan to lift it a little with 33's but want to keep it mild. It's my easy going camping/modest trail vehicle.
            Looks just like mine when I bought it! Gotta love the baby blue broncos....
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by fyrebronc View Post
              Nice rig! Nice to see another addict from P-town!
              Do you have pics of your rig? My wife says she has seen it around town from your thumb nail image.
              ..______
              .[_____]
              {o===o}
              []==o=[]
              ..Old Blue..70 Sport, stock 302, ps, pdb, very close to the original color

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
                Ya know, I don't think I ever posted pics of mine, so here are a few. This is after most of the bronco was put back together after paint. Since then, I've swapped in a 5.0 efi from a 91 mustang, twin sticks, cleaned up the dash, did some basic rewiring/replaced the fuse box and a few other things. Obviously the rig is not too radical and won't see the stuff you guys put your rigs through any time soon; but still fun and good for camping/mild trail stuff.
                Wow, very nice!

I love clean, and that is clean.

I would like to see dash and under-hood pics if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_1970 View Post
                  Do you have pics of your rig? My wife says she has seen it around town from your thumb nail image.
                  If she did, it was the one day it was under it's own power and running to the golf course and back. It has been a year+ and life has reared it's ugly head. The best news I have is I get to bring my little wife home from the hospital tomorrow after a few weeks and a new scar. The baby is healthy and will have a normal delivery. PHEWW! Call me any time and we'll have a beer. Nick (415) 246-1899
                  74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

My uncle just sent this to me. Whos is it?

EDIT:
                    He says it was in richmond
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 08-10-2010, 06:34 PM.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

this is mine as of now all chopped up. 66' with 302 on propane, wheelbase extended 8 in rear and 2 in front to 102, extended radius arms w/ 5.5 cage coils, shackle flip with commanche leafs. dovetailed 18 inches in front and about 12 in rear, hp full width dana 44 with stock bronc width 9 in rear. soon will be sitting on 38.5x14.50x15 sx's. this is it so far still got a ways to go.sorry bout that guys my computer turned off yesturday by itself while i was trying to fix these photos. hopefully this is it.

Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Last edited by ned72; 08-21-2010, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Dang small pics, I see its yellow
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

This is the Broncosaurus, 5.5" lift, 1"BL, 36" swampers, $20 dollar camo paint job. Locked front and rear with 4.88 gears, np435 with a dana 20. Rhino lined inside.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Broncosaurus nice color scheme. Like the picture with the little dude all camoed out!

Comment

Love the OD green. Now you need some desert tan to accent it.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice!
                                70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Working...
                                X