Good news/Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news/Bad news

Finally got my inheritance from my grandmother's passing and used it to pay down the majority of my loan from a while back.

Once I pay it right off, I plan to get a house/shop of my own.

Bad news, is since I only have about 6G left, I plan to instead of only making min monthy payments, and sinkin the rest of my paychecks into me, my bronco and my GF, I am maybe sinkin 100 bucks per paycheck, and the rest into paying my loan off.

Dont like the fact my Bronco progress will be impaired a good chunk but damn I want a house for me and for my GF to move in with me.

Home ownership is a very wise investment. Sorry to hear of the passing of you Grandma, but I am sure she would be proud that you used the money she left you wisely. FM
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Yes, sorry to hear about your Gma.

Buying a house was the best move I made 7 years ago. Especially in Ca. I more than quadrupled my investment
      Crazy Cali. The market is a lot slower now...but my new house has gone up 30 percent in the last 8 months
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
      X