X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics for Phantom

Here ya go!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by seahawkfan; 12-27-2007, 04:24 PM.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

I am not Phantom but that is cool How do I sign up for one of those? Do I need to mail you my Mag Lite or do you use new?

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

THANKS JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely sold on the On the Rocks!

Comment

Nice work Jeff, can't wait to get my stuff back . Have people waiting at work to see how this turns out.
        Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          I am not Phantom but that is cool How do I sign up for one of those? Do I need to mail you my Mag Lite or do you use new?

Brian
          I can do either. I have 3 - 3 D-Cell LED blue left right now. They are usually 33ish and up in stores. I sell them for 42 engraved. I can get red and blue but have to order them 6 at a time to keep the price down. Black comes in any amount I want. I can get any of them at Wally world or wherever but the price goes up a little. I can do any of them. If you want different sizes let me know and I'll get you a price. I can put almost anything on them as long as I have access to the type of art you are looking for. There is a thread on CB

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...stom+engraving

Hope that works. It shows a few different lites I have done.

If you mail me your light just throw $10 in with it and have a return label with it and I'll get back to you ASAP. I'm sure I missed something but fire away with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
          Jeff
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Nice work Jeff, can't wait to get my stuff back . Have people waiting at work to see how this turns out.
            Tony
            I'll have yours ready by next Wednesday so you can have them when you go to work. That work for you???
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Haha, funny thing Jeff, my wife was using the Mug you sent me and thought it was cool with the seahawk logo on it, then when she was examining it a little closer she saw the anti-colts logo on the back and gave me the WTF look! It was hilarious! I had to give her the story, etc. Thanks again for that, its pretty awesome, well except for the anti-colts sentiment
              I also find it funny that its so small, you calling me a lightweight????
              Haha, anyways, I'll have to get some stuff made up soon. You got any lines on pink anodized mag lights??? Serious, do you?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                I'll have yours ready by next Wednesday so you can have them when you go to work. That work for you???
                Perfect. As allways, You Da Man.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                  Haha, funny thing Jeff, my wife was using the Mug you sent me and thought it was cool with the seahawk logo on it, then when she was examining it a little closer she saw the anti-colts logo on the back and gave me the WTF look! It was hilarious! I had to give her the story, etc. Thanks again for that, its pretty awesome, well except for the anti-colts sentiment
                  I also find it funny that its so small, you calling me a lightweight????
                  Haha, anyways, I'll have to get some stuff made up soon. You got any lines on pink anodized mag lights??? Serious, do you?
                  LOL, just tryin to help you pick "A" team. It was even funnier when I found out regshawn was a colts fan. I was going to send a liter sized mug but decided against it just incase it went immediately into the round file. I think I have seen a pink maglite somewhere. I'll check into it. I may even have some little fairie art to put on for you.
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

At first glance I thought that was printed on a baseball bat which probably isn't a bad idea with the recent burglaries and such! Anyhow nice work!
                    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

BWHAHAHAHHA another endeavour for Jeff..... personal security systems, your choice of red, black or blue, specailly engraved with your personal design on the end for when you make contact with the thief, it leaves a nice logo on their face.

Comment

That's why I have a 6 D-cell maglite. You can get in trouble for just carrying a bat in your rig around here. But not a flash light. Of course once the local PD saw this and had a few things to say about it.
                        Attached Files
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I have had the cops give me shit because of the Louisville slugger behind my seat after a minor incident of road rage, self defense in my defense. Then I asked the cops to pull out the half dozen chewed up tennis balls out of the box. With them lookin at me all funny I go yeah, this lazy arm cant throw a freakin ball worth shit for my pitbull to chase, so I bring the bat to hit them with. They just smile and with a wink, tell me to leave the bat at home unless I do have the dog with me and we are heading to the dog park or farmers fields.

Hmmmm 6 Dcell mag lite, eh??

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                            That's why I have a 6 D-cell maglite. You can get in trouble for just carrying a bat in your rig around here. But not a flash light. Of course once the local PD saw this and had a few things to say about it.
                            I have a tube sock full of wood screws and a brick. I only had to bring the brick out of the truck once.
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Can you not carry a registered hand gun on your person or in your car in Cali?
                              Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
                              X