South San Jose / South Bay trailer hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South San Jose / South Bay trailer hookup

I can’t get anyone to call me back on installing a 7 way blade socket on my bronco. Anyone have a suggestion for someone who might do it?

There is a camper place in Morgan hill right off the freeway. Don't recall the name though.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Talk to Jeff @ San Martin Specialty on San Martin Ave nearer to the train tracks. I believe there is another Trailer repair place on the other side of the freeway, on the left side as you head to the Hills. Never used him, don't recall the name on that one.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I wonder if they're worried about liability issues if they help you complete an installation of something that might be used for towing a heavy-duty trailer with a not-so-heavy-duty vehicle?
        Seems like with that in mind we'd have a hard time finding anyone to even think about putting a 4-way trailer socket on a Bronco, much less a 7-way socket!

But I like the idea of versatility, so always intended to add one to mine as well as a 4-pole connector.

Good luck. Let us know what any of them have to say. Even the other ones, if they finally return your call!

Paul
        Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
        www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
        68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDonk View Post
          I wonder if they're worried about liability issues if they help you complete an installation of something that might be used for towing a heavy-duty trailer with a not-so-heavy-duty vehicle?
          Seems like with that in mind we'd have a hard time finding anyone to even think about putting a 4-way trailer socket on a Bronco, much less a 7-way socket!

But I like the idea of versatility, so always intended to add one to mine as well as a 4-pole connector.

Good luck. Let us know what any of them have to say. Even the other ones, if they finally return your call!

Paul
          Doubt that’s it. My buddies dad had a 6x6 single axle utility trailer that held his quad and it had a 7 pin connector

Comment

Working...
          X