Time to start building an ark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to start building an ark?

I'm starting to think I may have to get my ski boat ready for an escape! It's been raining pretty hard all day but wow, in the last 30 minutes its really started pouring. I sure hope my roof holds out until spring! I'm glad I'm not commuting in this mess today - gotta love my Friday work from home days...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Ya all the storm canals are filling up hear! The wheather reports sayes tons of rain for the next four days.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

You should hear our radio traffic here in Marin County. Roads and bridges closed. Trees and power lines down every where.
      Crazy
      tony
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

NASTY up here too...
        Hopefully we don't flood. Looks like a lot of SNOW as of right now...

Comment

power is out in Butte County............I am running on generator.........parts of Glenn, Shasta and Tehama Counties as well.
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

It's nice and sunny here in Morgan Hill
            Ken
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Been raining most of the day down here, but we are really supposed to get it hard tonight and tomorrow!

Comment

Been clear down hear but cold for us, 25 degrees yesterday morning!
                Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

ya i know!!!!1

looks like Katrina is back to kick KALIFORNIA'S A$$, But the governator will kick her @$$!
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Sorry to hear that but on the other side of the coin I gettin tired of Calgarys weather, its either -20C or melting the skim cover of snow. I rather see 2 feet + of snow on the ground if its gonna be under -10C. Rain... nahh I dont want that, just means mud.... EWWWW!
                    Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-04-2008, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                      I rather see 2 feet + of snow on the ground if its gonna be under -10C. Rain... nahh I dont want that, just means mud.... EWWWW!
                      You crazy metric Canuks!!!

Its super windy up here but no real rain yet. Its kinda freaky like outside though.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                        It's nice and sunny here in Morgan Hill
                        Ken
                        Sunny? What part of MH you talking about? Rain all day on my side.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda thought he was pullin teeth outta chickens!!!
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Crazy weather

It was so windy this morning, about 100~150 sq ft of my roof blew off, comp shingles, felt and all. Right down to the plywood. The wind finally died down enough to try to put some felt back on, but it got dark while I was setting up. I managed to get one course on, hopefully it doesn't rain too much tonight, and I'll be able to get it covered back up tomorrow morning. Strongest winds I've ever seen here. The shingles were blowing off like a deck of cards.
                            Last edited by 720Racer; 01-04-2008, 08:34 PM.
                            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Just talked to a buddy in Foresthill. A 100' pine tree (on his neighbor's property) fell down smashing his shed, my jet ski, his toy hauler (with his quad inside), his 5 yd. dump truck, and his company truck. The company truck only lost the tail gate, but everything else is smashed. He just moved his personal pick up and parked the company truck where it had been maybe an hour before. Time for a new toy hauler........
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X