Happy Birthday Tony!! (TN1776)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tony!! (TN1776)

Happy Birthday Tony (or other Tony), hope it's a good day!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Happy B-Day Tony!!!

Hope yer feelin better.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

HBD DUDE!!!!!!!
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Hey Thanks guys! I took the day off work and so far I'm just being lazy and looking up Bronco info... (I have not worked on my birthday in years).

Its a little too early for but there's definitely in my future tonight!

-Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

HBD OT
          Have a good one
          T
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
            Its a little too early for but there's definitely in my future tonight!

-Tony
            hahahah didnt you once say
            Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
            And you say you want to go to Cal Poly... You need some serious practice before you head down there!
            i guess it is true.. the older you get.......Just messing around dude!
            Have fun!
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

hbd Tony
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

HB.. get the bronco on the road!!..

A
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bro! I hope you have the day off to go out and wrench on Bronco a little. Have a good one!

Comment

Have a good one Tony!!
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks again guys... Been running around collecting parts today and generally enjoying the fact that I'm not at work.

And as for Ryan's snyde remarks... Just wait junior, my words of advice to you were for somebody entering Cal Poly... I graduated 8 years ago and got the binge drinking phase out of my system back then... I'm not afraid to admit that the hangovers hurt more than they used to. You'll know what I mean when you get to the other side of 30.

Now back out to the Bronco... I'm inching ever so closer to being able to fire up the engine.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

As for the hangover thing, I haven't had one since I turned 40 and that's not for a lack of tryin (Tequila Baby ).
                        Maybe I've just been lucky
                        I never went to college for binge drinking 101 (visited freinds at Chico and Sant Barbara to help kill many kegs) I completed Alcoholics Finshing School in the US Army.
                        Once again Happy B Day tony.
                        Last edited by blwngsket; 01-07-2008, 02:14 PM.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                          Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

H/b

Happy Birthday Tony I will get your present boxed up and ship it to you sometime this week

Brian
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

HBD ORANGE ROCKER
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X