Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good price?

Hey all,

Just wondering if $300 is a "good" price for a Warn 8274 with a poss bad motor???? Haven't done any research, it just came up.

TIA
    SEAN
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

So RB hit you up too...

If the motor is bad, what else is bad?
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
      So RB hit you up too...

If the motor is bad, what else is bad?

I have no idea, he said it was just to motor, but you know how that goes...hope the goats didn't get to it!!!!!
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Last time I remember I was over at RB's and trying to figure out how the solinoids were wired because they had been disassebled or eaten by goats. One of the two. Good luck

FM <>><
        72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
        1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

My dad had to buy a new solinoid pack for his 8274. When he gets back from his vacation, I'll ask him how much it was. Looking on eBay, a replacement motor goes for about $130.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
          X