Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to Rich and our Canadian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Rich and our Canadian!

Have a great one guys!!!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

HBD
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

HBD DUDES
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Happy B-day guys. To bad you guys aren't in Roseville. I'm buying beers for the yard to celebrate becoming a Journeyman today, and a couple more for you guys would have been a good cause. Hope it's a good one for both.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

HBD Guys!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

A big Happy Birthday to Rich and our crazy Canadian! Today you can drink some beer!!

Comment

Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Thanks all. Appreciate the sentiments. Another year older . I guess I can still act 21 even if I'm not.
                rich
                '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
                '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
                "Semper Paratus"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys injoy your day

Brian
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!...............Ehh?
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Its Aboot time!

Have a good one guys... you can always pretend you're 21 today
                      {o===o}
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Happy Birthday Guys
                        69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

you guys are really not with it...
                          Phantom ain't gonna see this for a few days....he was drunk before he woke up this morning..
                          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I SURE WISH!! I dont know how many times I heard that everyone should have their birthday off!! Although when 3PM rolled around and the bride was picked up for the coworker party after work..... didnt take me even a half hour to kill a jug!!

Now workin on the six pack the bride left me in the fridge!!!

THANKS GUYS!! Gonna work on being half tanked from Friday to Sunday now! Crazy Canadian is damned right this week!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                              didnt take me even a half hour to kill a jug!!

Now workin on the six pack the bride left me in the fridge!!!
                              I think i am moving to Canada
                              hahahahaaha
                              {o===o}
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X