Heads>>>OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads>>>OT

I know this should be in the "Stuff" section/WTB, but my father is looking for a set of clean heads for a '91 5.0 swap he's/we're doing on his '49 Willeys.

He, like everyone else is on a budget, and is looking for a set that doesn't really need to be rebuilt (being that the going price to rebuld a set of heads is ~$700).

--So anyone out there have a set, or know of a set FS?
    -- Will a set from a '94 fit?
    --Does year really matter as long as it's a 5.0?

TIA

Sean
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

A lot of Ford heads are different. Different port flows, valve sizes, combustion chambers, smog ports and ect. Any small block head will bolt up, but some you will want to pass on. Can never go wrong with some cast gt-40's, some 40P's, or some D0OE. Not to sure if there is anything special about the 94, but I would guess not a lot of compression, small ports, and small valves. Remember, I have a set of D0OE heads he can get for a small cost but they would need to be gone through. Maybe he should just get a set of Eddys from summit!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
    X