And the hits just keep on commin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the hits just keep on commin'

As I am driving back from dropping my son off with his Mom my neighbor calls to tell my that my front door is standing wide open. Fortunately I was only about 8 blocks from my house. I had been gone for about an hour and a half when I got the call. Warp 8 back to my house, calling the PD while I was enroute telling them what was up, find the front door open and the porchlight turned off.

Nothing was taken and it looks like they spread the jambs on my back door to beat the deadbolt lock and were scared away by my neighbor. They had been in the house though.

Twice in two months and hitting me when they know I am gone. I am growing tired of these reindeer games.

It's got to be someone close.
    Last edited by Formerjughead; 02-18-2008, 07:14 PM.
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Time for a stealthy camera system. Once you know who it is you can beat the sh!t out of them....... or call the police. Any tweekers in your hood?
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

That is a bunch of bullshit...One of my partners in our company had his house broken into 4 times in one week over the Superbowl weekend. They took everything one person could carry out all they way down to his electric toothbrush. To top it off he was in AZ for the Superbowl bartending at one of the biggest clubs down there (his second job) when they broke in twice. So he didnt know about till monday. Then they had the nerve to come back 2 more times during the week.

Worst thing about it is, one of our buddies drove him to the airport. These guys found his spare car keys and took his car from his garage.

Absolutely insane....So anyone living in Sacramento, be carefull!!!

Comment

Man bummer, Im glad I dont live in a city i dont even know where the key for my front door is

Comment

I hear you man. We are sick of it too.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

x2 on the alarm !!!!!!!

That flat out sucks Times 2 on the alarm My nephew that has the Bronco for sale that is what he does I am sure he would hook any one up. If he sell some alarms maybe he will be able to work on his Bronco and keep it. Sorry if this sound like a sales plug but if they keep stealing they know every 2 to 3 months you got new stuff to steal

Brian

P.S. I have one
            Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-18-2008, 09:47 PM.
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I have an alarm on my house that I don't know how to use, but that big box on the side of the house with the bell on it sure makes a point.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

That sucks man,
                What time of the day was that? Was that yesterday?
                Like you said it looks like someone is keeping an eye on you and there is something they are after.
                Goodness gracious.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

"front, towards enemy"
                  Need we say more................
                  73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Sounds like it's time for a stakeout!!!! just give the word and we'll be there!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

We just got an alarm too! There was a prowler in several neighbors backyards over a weeks time that turned out to be a rapist. I doubt he would get past my dog but better safe than sorry. We went with a Brinks alarm and got an add on of a strobe light that we put on the front of the house. That way if someone breaks in and the alarm sounds turns off you still know something happened and the local popo finds you even faster. Good luck and be safe dude. Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 they say so make sure you shoot them in the face.
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Wow that's no good! Sorry to hear about your continued problems. Thieves are about the lowest life form IMHO. In my neighborhood we keep a good eye out for eachother and we've called the cops when suspicious characters have been around (fortunately its not very often). My next door neighbor especially is very observant and knows just about everything that goes on. He is home all day every day.

Sounds like an alarm would be a good investment... As for dogs - I once knew a girl who was being stalked. She bought a Doberman to protect her, and on more than one occasion she came home to find her dog still inside her house when it was obvious the dude had been there and looked through her belongings. Knowing that dog, he probably thought the intruder was there to play with him...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Sounds Like you need one of these
                          Attached Files

Comment

Frankly I think it's someone fu*king with me and this last time I think they got interrupted or they were scoping it out. About a week before we got hit last time my wife came home and the door was open and she, and I both, thought I had forgot to close it when I left.

I've taken some added precautions and used some bigger bolts on the bigger and better gunsafe.

Here is what I have:
                            Attached Files
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

This was my home invasion deterent.
                              The last one's not mine
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X