No announcement yet.

Is this site slow for anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody PM me when this thing gets fixed, I can't take it anymore!
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Painfully slow, I think we need to hope that the new host is not this bad, if so then revert back to the simple way with the no photobucket link or photos at the top. Its a nice feature but not worth much if its sucking up all the speed.

Comment

I actually just got on and read a post in a matter of seconds. Wow! Something new happen over the last few hours?
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Sorry guys, been in Vegas at the Con-Agg Expo then to San Antonio. Just got back.
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Point taken, I shall STFU myself til I can cobble together the coins to contribute. Sorry, bud!

Comment

Im just happy to know it wasnt my new Hughes net... I was tempted to cancel......I just moved from Sactown to Linden so goodby DSL hello Satellite ...At least I can build a shop with added space out here...funny how this can still be blamed on AT&T...as if
              Last edited by raharr3; 03-16-2008, 07:39 PM.
              1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Wow. I guess I was out of line. Sorry. I don't want to be a whiner.
                (o==o)

Comment

Thank you for all your time and effort Carl, nothing against you at all. I know it is not your fault. Keep up the best effort! So tonight it is running fast and great. WHAT DID YOU DO??
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X