score of the day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which transmission is in that truck?
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

AOD I believe.. Need one??? Oh, low pressure pump bad, put inline in to feed hp pump and it fired right up!!! IT'S ALIVE!!! POPS
      Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-28-2008, 06:08 PM.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Yeah you'll want to toss the lower and upper intakes in lue of the GT-40 lower and tubular upper or Mustang lower and upper. Then it'll fit under the stock hood with a body lift. MIGHT fit with the body lift, not positive though.

Noth'n wrong with the 347 for yours!!! Watch out mud pit, here we come!!!!

Comment

Mustang upper and lower

He has a Mustang upper and a lower just needs it to go from Ukiah to Valley Spring
          Brian
          Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-28-2008, 10:27 PM.
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
          X