email notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email notification

Am I the only one that isn't getting email notification. I checked my settings and it says it is on.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

I never tried it.. Do you mean when somebody post to your thread.. or when you subscribe to a thread?

A
    Last edited by Daddy4zack; 03-03-2008, 06:46 PM.
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Quick reply always work for me but never tried the email notification here, come here too much to bother.

Comment

Mine seems to be working.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Mine has worked on the "OTHER" sites.Just turned it on here..
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I was talking about the notification when someone replys to one of my threads or one I have posted in. Been about two days since I have been notified.
            Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
              I was talking about the notification when someone replys to one of my threads or one I have posted in. Been about two days since I have been notified.
              we have all been talking about you, in a thread you are neither subscribed to or posted in, about what a boring and uninteresting person you are.; and have been going out of our way to not include you in any of the topics or discussionss. There is not a problem with your computer or the Norcal Broncos website, the problem seems to be that you, and you alone, are a boring and uninteresting person and have therefore been excluded from the day to day topical and incitefull discussions which take place on this website. We the members wish to convey our most heartfelt and sincere apologies for any discomfort this may cause.

Sincerely,
              The World
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Damn it. I knew something was up. It's a damn good thing I have my therapist on speed dial.
                Marc D.

Comment

Is that Old Bushmills I smell???
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                    Is that Old Bushmills I smell???
                    Drakes IPA, actually, "A pint a day keeps the scurvy away"
                    Brad
                    Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                      we have all been talking about you......... are a boring and uninteresting person .... We the members wish to convey our most heartfelt ...discomfort ...Sincerely, The World
                      Damn Juggy....remind me to never piss you off! Slash the guys 37's while your at it..
                      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X