Smitty Built's new center console.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smitty Built's new center console.

I have been shopping for a steel lockable center console was looking at the tuffy and it was nice but a bit pricey, i found Smitty's new one, its basically exactly like the tuffy all steel construction with pry proof lid and lockable, it even has the same stereo mount, but this one has trick adjustable cup holder. of course i didnt take a pic before i put it in lol, but here is a couple pics of it in. Wild horses sells the tuffy for about 259.95 i bought the smitty one at the new 4Wheel parts in stockton for 136.99! i am very happy with the quality and construction.
    Attached Files
    EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Looks good! What width is yours? What sizes do they offer?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

They only offer 2 types and they are both for jeeps, the differance is with or without stereo mount. Stereo mount console measures 27 1/2 long 9 wide and 15 high. the one without stereo mount is 22 3/4 long 9 wide and 12 1/2 high. they have a flat bottom so they are pretty universal, they also come with a 2 inch high bracket to put under the back of it for jeep mount but i didnt use that.
      Last edited by Chips67; 03-18-2008, 07:56 PM. Reason: add
      EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

Hmmm.... Interesting. I'll have to take measurements when my seats finally go back in. That's not a bad deal at all for something that looks a lot like the original.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

After seeing this I called the local San Jose 4wheel parts, and they had one in stock, I also found a "March Maddness" $20 off coupon on their site, so I bought the non Stereo one out the door for $115.82......sweet.....

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X