Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering parts

Hey gang,
    I'm trying to gather more parts on the cheap and thought I would start here. Anybody have any of this stuff they want out of their way?

D44 master rebuild kit
    9" 4:56 gears
    brake warning light/bezel
    choke cable
    hazards switch
    fan control(heater)
    tail light bezels
    electric wiper setup
    black visors

Let me know if you have anything and what you want for it. I'm sure I'll think of more soon.

Thanks everybody,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, CA
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Hey Jeff,
    I'm pretty certain I have the heater fan control switch... I will have to sort through the boxes of parts for it - maybe sometime this weekend I'll find it.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

I might have the Brake light/Bezel, i took mine out when i rebuilt my dash, i dont remember throwing it away, ill dig through all my junk this weekend, ill let ya know.
      EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

Jeff, if you don't find the master kit anywhere on here, I got mine from drivetrain outlet, and it only took a day to get. It cost 110.00, and they were good to deal with. Based out of Placerville. http://www.drivetrainoutlet.com/Prod...haul_Kits.html
        They don't show the kit on there page, but they can get it. They actually have some pretty good prices on lots of stuff.

I think I have a complete wiper set up, minus the switch, and possibly the harness, but I noticed that your bronco is a 67 and it came with vacuum wipers. Are you planning on modifying the arms, or changing the hole location on the windshield frame?
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I got visors for ya! you want motor cover too???(wont work with cage) Jeff Do we need to get That running gear from GLO in NV.?????Has your gears!!!
          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM.
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            Jeff, if you don't find the master kit anywhere on here, I got mine from drivetrain outlet, and it only took a day to get. It cost 110.00, and they were good to deal with. Based out of Placerville. http://www.drivetrainoutlet.com/Prod...haul_Kits.html
            They don't show the kit on there page, but they can get it. They actually have some pretty good prices on lots of stuff.

I think I have a complete wiper set up, minus the switch, and possibly the harness, but I noticed that your bronco is a 67 and it came with vacuum wipers. Are you planning on modifying the arms, or changing the hole location on the windshield frame?

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Now that you mention the difference between wiper setups I'm not sure what to do. I want 1 motor to run everything and I have nothing. Any suggestions? What do you want for your setup?

You gonna make it to the meet on Monday? I can get it from you then if so.

Thanks,
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
              I got visors for ya! you want motor cover too???(wont work with cage) Jeff Do we need to get That running gear from GLO in NV.?????Has your gears!!!
              You got black visors? I have a cover coming already. I'm hoping it can be modified to work with a cage. I really thought about going to NV for that running gear but at the cost of gas it made it not so interesting of a deal. If the gears from the 30 worked in a 44 I would have been on my way I think. Bring the visors up to Elk Grove Monday why don't ya???

Thanks,
              Jeff
              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Hey Jeff,
                I have the brake warning bezel and spring. It's missing the red lens, Free if you want it. I know I have another one but I havent seen it since I moved a couple of years ago, My neighbors kids helped me pack
                Last edited by 69 broncosport; 04-11-2008, 05:28 PM.
                69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I wont be making it to the gathering, but it is yours for free if you can find a way for it to get there, otherwise it will cost you nothing at a later date. How does that sound for you?

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                  Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Now that you mention the difference between wiper setups I'm not sure what to do. I want 1 motor to run everything and I have nothing. Any suggestions? What do you want for your setup?

Thanks,
                  Jeff
                  Marc D.

Comment

Thanks,
                    Jeff
                    I'm gonna modify my link to fit my vacuum wiper spacing, I have a stock switch if you want it. FREE, all you will need is the bezel
                    Last edited by 69 broncosport; 04-11-2008, 05:37 PM.
                    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      I wont be making it to the gathering, but it is yours for free if you can find a way for it to get there, otherwise it will cost you nothing at a later date. How does that sound for you?
                      Sounds perfect. Now to get it from you. You live anywhere near Tony(BLWNGSKT)?
                      Thanks,
                      Jeff
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
                        I'm gonna modify my link to fit my vacuum wiper spacing, I have a stock switch if you want it. FREE, all you will need is the bezel
                        I'll take em! See you Monday?

Thanks!
                        Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

You got it bro, See you monday

Comment

I'm up in Roseville. It is about 30 miles from Tony's place. If I lived closer, I would be making it to the gathering. We will just have to see what we can come up with. I will be leaving for Moab next Friday.
                            Sounds perfect. Now to get it from you. You live anywhere near Tony(BLWNGSKT)?
                            Thanks,
                            Jeff
                            Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                            X