Evening stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening stretch

Well, two more days until we leave for MOAB....wo hoo.

I took the EB out for a stretch today to test it as much as I can locally. I feel that everything is ready. It is working very will with the 10:1 tcase. Just keep the rpm's up above idle and it creeps like nothing else. Can't wait to beat it a bit.

Here is the best travel I could get with this hill. My front can have more but as you can see, the drop out coil buckets only had about 1 more inch before the coil would drop out. I need to weld an extension to avoid that.
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Looks good man! Have fun at Moab... I hope to get out there for the 2009 safari.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Looks good Carl,, Have fun in moab!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Carl, that is more travel than 99% of the rigs you see are going to have. Enjoy your trip and keep the paint side up.

Comment

Look'in good Carl. Can't wait to see the pics of Moab. Have a great time and be safe

FM <><
          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

SWWEEETTT!!! Take pics! Good Luck Carl!
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Well, everything except my toothbrush is loaded up. I will be heading out at about 11am tomorrow, after a half day of work. I will see you there Sat. afternoon.
              Attached Files
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Marc we will be ahead of you but I will PM you some cell numbers just in case. I will be leaving tonight and heading to Reno for the night and leaving in the AM about 10ish. Cant wait to get there.

Here are some poser pics for the rest of the dudes that weren't able to go...
                Attached Files
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yeah you both suck!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                    Yeah you both suck!
                    I have an open seat, so if you fly into Salt Lake I will pick you up on Sat. as I pass on through.
                    Do you think the new bride will let you go?
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Bronco looks badass Carl, Have a blast
                      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

You guys really do suck. If I could talk my boss into a week off work I'd almost consider a last minute flight into Salt Lake City. Next year I will have to drag my beast out there for another NCB showing in Moab...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Man, Marc, she wouldnt blink at gettin rid of me for a week! Now the other battle... the budget... damnit! I know I could swing the time off work too!

Comment

Be safe and have a great time. Got to admit, I wish I could go play.

FM <><

Hey Carl - so you have nothing holding the top of the coil. Does it relocate fairly well. After hanging the front end of my vehicle I can see why you would do that. It seems like it would be fairly easy.
                            Last edited by Familyman; 04-18-2008, 06:56 PM.
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Have fun and don't let the Utahrds get to you!
                              69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                              X