Help uploading from photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help uploading from photobucket

I have a new computer which doesn't allow my to re-size pics. So now I have to transfer from photobucket. I can't figure how to transfer from photobucket to here? Thanks
    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

When your viewing the picture in Photobucket just click on the IMG code box (the bottom one), you will see a yellow box pop up momentarily saying copied. Then in your post hit Ctrl 'V' or right click > paste to paste paste the img code in your post.
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Got it, I Thank you sir and the fans of my project page thank you!

Originally posted by highlander View Post
      When your viewing the picture in Photobucket just click on the IMG code box (the bottom one), you will see a yellow box pop up momentarily saying copied. Then in your post hit Ctrl 'V' or right click > paste to paste paste the img code in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhorse View Post
        I have a new computer which doesn't allow my to re-size pics. So now I have to transfer from photobucket. I can't figure how to transfer from photobucket to here? Thanks
        what kind of computer is it??? Windows you can use paint to resize..

On a mac you can resize using a program called IMAGEWELL
        heres the link if you have a mac Imagewell
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Sweet! That solved the problem. Thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
          X