No announcement yet.

Fish/Carnitas Feed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh ya and its stil goin. the kareoke's goin! the margaritas are flowing, the shrimp cocktails are gone, we's gonna eat more carnitas. still expecting another 15 people. about 25 here now, you're missin' out.

Comment

It's 7:48 I just got home from working most of the day and I'm burned out. Pretty cool thunder & lightning storm we had too bad it started a couple of more fires. Hey Jeff maybe there will be left overs!
      Ken
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I really doubt it Ken!!!
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Hi, Sorry I missed it... I was pretty beat up by the time I got home and I just wanted a nap... I know poor excuse...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Damn,, I want a fish taco..

A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

the aftermath.

we had a great time, sorry you guys couldn't make it. we didn't melt with all the rain, had an awesome lightning storm display, too bad it started fires...it was quite a sight to see. we had all the heavy hitters here, alma's mom in the kitchen throwing down the mean specialty sauces and concoctions for the fish. we had tia tela cooking up some mean greens with alma right in the mix. the bbq island performed flawlessly. the los banos kareoke voice accompanied by some tequila drinking white boys singing in spanish (and that wasn't music to your ears). kids on the new ps3 and watching blue ray movies(whatever that is but we own it). and now for breakfast huevos rancheros made with one of mom-in-law's sauces. yeah, there are some left over carnitas, still have dorado and yellow fin we'll be grillin' up later. but all the beer's gone. we'll try to do it again later on this summer, hopefully some of you are feeling better and it will be better timing.

fun times.

Comment

72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                  Damn,, I want a fish taco..

A

Comment

Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
                    the aftermath.

we had a great time, sorry you guys couldn't make it. we didn't melt with all the rain, had an awesome lightning storm display, too bad it started fires...it was quite a sight to see. we had all the heavy hitters here, alma's mom in the kitchen throwing down the mean specialty sauces and concoctions for the fish. we had tia tela cooking up some mean greens with alma right in the mix. the bbq island performed flawlessly. the los banos kareoke voice accompanied by some tequila drinking white boys singing in spanish (and that wasn't music to your ears). kids on the new ps3 and watching blue ray movies(whatever that is but we own it). and now for breakfast huevos rancheros made with one of mom-in-law's sauces. yeah, there are some left over carnitas, still have dorado and yellow fin we'll be grillin' up later. but all the beer's gone. we'll try to do it again later on this summer, hopefully some of you are feeling better and it will be better timing.

fun times.

Man I forgot all about this (Had some in-law & family medical issues). Wish I'd remembered, wife went to Rancho Cordova all day with the daughter, so my son & I had nothing to do but pick up a new keg and slow cook a tri tip.

Sorry I forgot, would have had more fun hanging out there in a 109 degree weather.

Mark
                    73 Baja Stroppe
                    Sales/Customer Service
                    www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

i missed out on tequilla and a microphone, damn damn damn
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Yea, we all missed out on that one.
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                        X