Another "black beast"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "black beast"...

This thing has been on CL for a looooong time and the price has dropped to a level that makes it more interesting.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/673215593.html

I would love to snag the axles out from under it (the hp-d44 front anyway) but I do not want to get stuck with this beast sitting in my side yard. If it had a tilt column I'd grab it too... I can't think of much else to rob off of it though.

Does anybody want to go in as a joint venture? I would bet somebody could use its ps box, maybe the tranny too? Sounds like its a driver as-is but on the gross polluter list.

Just tossing it out there...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Fair deal those broncos are getting hard to find, Especially with a 4 speed
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

You know what's sad is that my late neighbor had one that was set up pretty nice. He completely lost interest in it after investing a ton of money in the drive train. Everything was basically new and spotless under that rig. He had zero miles on any of his mods... and he donated it to charity!
      Unfortunately this was a few years before I owned my EB, and before I could afford the Bronco addiction... otherwise I'd have given him a couple grand for it as a parts donor for my project.

I've got an email out to the owner of that Bronco on craigslist about how willing he is to part it out. I really do not want to drag another old Ford home until the one in my garage can move under its own power...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Working...
      X