Sob 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sob 12

Is there any interest in making a group run up to SOB this year?

http://www.broncofix.com/sob.php
    Oh yeah!
    25.00%
    Maybe have to see what gas does?
    37.50%
    If my wife will let me
    6.25%
    If the Bronco is together
    25.00%
    What's SOB?
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Formerjughead; 06-13-2008, 07:56 AM.
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

I definitely want to get up to SOB... Not sure the EB will be ready for it but if it is, I'll consider it.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Added a link to the thread on Bronco Fix............the dates are 22-24 August
      Brad
      Chico, Ca.

Comment

I should be there, and probably with a new paint scheme. It's been like this for over a year, it is about time to spray some more rustolium.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Updated to the official link for SoB 12. I'll be leaving Monday 18 August early in the AM. I will attempt to save what I can in the "first come first served" sites in the camp ground, if there is interest.

Brad
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Wife is going House boating with the girls that weekend and school starts on Monday.

Maybe next year...
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Does this mean Sir Pigness is not camping in the treeline any more? It's been years since I have had a dirty banana.
              Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                Does this mean Sir Pigness is not camping in the treeline any more? It's been years since I have had a dirty banana.
                We've dodged the alcohol possession bullet a few times in the tree line and we figured that we had better move to the camp ground before our luck runs out.
                Besides that Tom bought a toy hauler that he wants to show off and we can never remember where we buried the booze.

Brad
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Well, you better post up a pic of the hauler, and if you want to find me, I will be the guy in the tree line with a shovel and a metal detector.
                  Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                    We've dodged the alcohol possession bullet a few times we can never remember where we buried the booze.

Brad

Is this a Dry Run ?? no alcohol at all?

Brian
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                      Is this a Dry Run ?? ........

Brian
                      No absolutely not. There is no alcohol allowed on the sand at Sand Lake. Past years Tom and I have camped in the tree line, wich is on the sand, and had to drink with one eye over your shoulder and as soon as the sun went down we would start the "Booze Crooze" through the camp ground.

There has been talk of setting up a "beer garden" of sorts this year.
                      Brad
                      Chico, Ca.

Comment

My wife would like to do SOB but would never go if it was no drinking. Maybe SOB 13 if I know when it is by Jan.1 2009 thats when I have to put in for all my VAC. for the year

Brian
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

There is drinking at SOB.........just not alcohol on the sand sorry if there was any confusion
                          Brad
                          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Sob 13

Brad
                            See if you can get the dates for SOB XIII while you are there and post them up I wouls like to try to attend next year.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                              Brad
                              See if you can get the dates for SOB XIII while you are there and post them up I wouls like to try to attend next year.

Brian
                              It is traditionally the weekend before Labor day and has been such the last 11 years. SOB 13 is going to be HUGE
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                              X