A little paint work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little paint work

This is a little off topic but I think you all will enjoy seeing some of my work. This is a big 40 inch electric off shore Phantom 40 I stratch built.

1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Wow! Nice airbrush work... Building something like that from scratch has got to be a lot of work. Very cool Randy.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Very nice work Randy! Have you had it out yet? I built one close to that way back when. I've built boats, planes, offroad cars and street cars. Currently have a RC 10 street car. Lot o fun!

Comment

I started this design about 6 years ago. I have temp molds that I make them in now. I have only made about 5 hull in this size. this will be theposter child for my web site. It is powered by electrics and speeds will be in the 50 to 75MPH range.
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

wow that is pretty nice. I wish I had tallent!
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Wow, that looks great Randy. When can I drop the bronco off for you to fancy up?
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Thats really cool Randy!!! Nice work!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

DAMM That boat is very nice 50 to 75 MPH thats fast in a real boat to me.
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Wow, that looks great Randy. When can I drop the bronco off for you to fancy up?

What do you want? Your wish is my comand, Oh I just have to put on the nationals this month 18th threw 22nd July, Lake Mindon. Next mont I will do a little for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                    wow that is pretty nice. I wish I had tallent!
                    Oh but so offten I wish I had a Job!

Comment

Whats the inside of it look like?
                      --'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

Originally posted by fireman1749 View Post
                        Whats the inside of it look like?
                        I have not had the time to put it back together yet but some time this weekend I will get a chance and I will post a picture.

Comment

Working...
                        X