Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who is going on the Petersons 4Wheel Drive Ultimate Adventure 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who is going on the Petersons 4Wheel Drive Ultimate Adventure 2008?

ME! It's official.......I am in. Under penalty of death, I'm not allowed to say when or where it is, but lets just say mid summer and in the northern states.

Man I have got a list longer than my arm of things to get done on the Bronco before then. It's not going to be cheap with the price of gas these days, but it's one of those "once in life time" things you just can't pass up.

I am excited to say the least!

That's awesome man!!! Congrats!

My buddy Jake Munoz was on the tour last year. (White and green Willies) He said it was the best trip ever.

1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
      That's awesome man!!! Congrats!

My buddy Jake Munoz was on the tour last year. (White and green Willies) He said it was the best trip ever.

I remember him from the video. Isn't he the one that rebuilt his jeep in a month in order to make it? Then rolled it at Katemcy Rocks.

Comment

I was watching the 07 video last night!
        It sounds like a lot of fun, let me know if you need a passenger!
        I wish I could handle long road days in my truck, thats the only thing keeping me back from tossing my name in the hat.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

that is awesome! Those always do look like a lot of fun!
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            I remember him from the video. Isn't he the one that rebuilt his jeep in a month in order to make it? Then rolled it at Katemcy Rocks.
            Yup that's him. I swear like 5 weeks before he was leaving I was over at his house and his jeep looked like the scarecrow on wizard of oz. A little bit over there, a little bit over there, a lot over there, some over there. hahaha I can't believe he pulled it off. I think Katemcy was the biggest roll. He had many flops and near misses. That's just his style.
            1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

SWEET! That is going to be a great trip. We will of course need full photo and video coverage of the event. So how many new members will we see from the big NCB logo on your windshield???

Mid-summer, northern states.... not enough to go on man! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

SWEET! That is going to be a great trip. We will of course need full photo and video coverage of the event. So how many new members will we see from the big NCB logo on your windshield???

Mid-summer, northern states.... not enough to go on man! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
                I thought the Ultimate Adventure rules stated no logos could be run on the participants vehicles, maybe they will make an exception for a club??
                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                  I was watching the 07 video last night!
                  It sounds like a lot of fun, let me know if you need a passenger!
                  I wish I could handle long road days in my truck, thats the only thing keeping me back from tossing my name in the hat.
                  One of the driving days this year will be 500 miles in one day!

Originally posted by highlander View Post
                  I thought the Ultimate Adventure rules stated no logos could be run on the participants vehicles, maybe they will make an exception for a club??
                  Yup. They make you take all stickers and decals off of your rig before the start.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    ME! It's official.......I am in. Under penalty of death, I'm not allowed to say when or where it is, but lets just say mid summer and in the northern states.

Man I have got a list longer than my arm of things to get done on the Bronco before then. It's not going to be cheap with the price of gas these days, but it's one of those "once in life time" things you just can't pass up.

I am excited to say the least!
                    AWESOME! You're right about gas but this is a once in a lifetime chance. And once again if you need a spotter or beer run go getter or a winch puller or Rock mover or ANYTHING! say the word hahahahahahahaha

Make sure you wear a NCB T-shirt man!
                    Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 05-28-2008, 02:31 PM.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Great News Patric!! sounds awesome man!!

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Come on guys...there is a right and wrong way to be a co-pilot here.

SHOTGUN!!!!

and I did it. It's official. If he takes anybody it's me. Me, me, me.

OK dreamins over. Good luck and let us know what you need help with. I can adjust my schedule I'm sure to lend a hand in making sure you are ready. We don't want anything screwing this up. I can't adjust my knowledge on this but I can wrench with the best of them.

Let us know Bro. That's awesome news. I guess I'll have to buy the video this year.

Jeff
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Man, that rocks. I wouldn't say it is a once in a lifetime though. I have seen repeaters. I would love to get in on one of those some day. I just got back from a 50 mile round trip in my bronco. What's another zero. You the man.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

That will be a Remarkable trip enjoy
                            Brian

Pat you need to post up what kind of spare parts you need maybe we can lend them that way are parts get to go LOL

Even tho he can't run are logo's we could still sponsr him GAS CARDS

Brian
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                              That will be a Remarkable trip enjoy
                              Brian

Pat you need to post up what kind of spare parts you need maybe we can lend them that way are parts get to go LOL

Even tho he can't run are logo's we could still sponsr him GAS CARDS

Brian
                              'bout time, and congrats 'bro! 2nd the GAS CARD SPONSOR donations for a fellow NCB brother to live a dream we can only think of, I'm in!
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X