Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who is going on the Petersons 4Wheel Drive Ultimate Adventure 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Yeah I've got all of the little stuff like fluids, belts, hoses, brake fluid, oils, etc......

Does anyone have a Dodge 203? I shouldn't need it, but it would be nice just know someone has one on stand by.
    I've got one but it's all disasembled. I picked it up for the reduction box but havn't done anything with it yet. If you need parts or want to assemble what you need it's yours.

Let me know,

The other Patrick
    Last edited by pmctighe; 06-09-2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I have the dodge 203 sitting in my shed.

My friend who I compete with, Jeff Mello, will be there as well.
      We are spending the next few weeks completly tearing the jeep apart and re doing it.
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

That's great that some of you have 203's laying around. Those of you with parts....if you would PM me your phones number, I'll take your number with me and if I break something on the trail and need parts, I'll call you and let you know where to ship it to. How does that sound?

Mark, I've seen Jeffs name on some of the UA e-mails going around. Where does he live?

Comment

He lives out here in Danville. I just built him a new rear axle and were going over there tonight to slap it under and then remove the tub. We are going to fully polish it as well. Its going to blind people.
          Of course They gave us a blog page :P
          http://blogs.4wheeloffroad.com/62542...rep/index.html

I have a fair idea on what trails you are going to be running.
          Sadly our 203's would be no good say if you were in WA, as it would be at least 2 days away from you. But if you want to steal mine and take it with you (barf) you can. But I am sure you can find other spares and what not on the road.
          Last edited by welndmn; 06-10-2008, 07:37 AM.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Sounds like you guys have your work cut out for you to get it done in time. Should be fun. I've been thrash'n on mine almost every night. I read that blog a few days ago. I haven't had the time to put mine up yet. I go to work, work on Bronco, sleep.......go to work, work on Bronco, sleep.......go to work, work on Bronco, sleep, etc, etc.....
            Last edited by crawlin68; 06-09-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I know where it will be held! Pat, your secret is safe with me...unless I gets paid!
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sounds like you guys have your work cut out for you to get it done in time. Should be fun. I've been thrash'n on mine almost every night. You're about 1500 miles off on your location though.
                Shsssss......
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

You're about 1500 miles off on your location though.

I know you can't say where but you hinted "northern states". 1500 miles puts you within range of the badlands of South Dakota. That's where my guess sits for right now. Very interesting terrain up there, a beautiful part of our country.
                  Second guess is Montana, third is Wyoming. In any case you're going to have a blast.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Wat to go Patrick! Congrats!!! Let me know if I can help in any way.
                    Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
                    X