its screamin'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its screamin'!

the board moves along purdy fast...thanks!

Yup!! Nice!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

This is NICE!!!!! Before I couldn't even log in

Comment

Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
        This is NICE!!!!! Before I couldn't even log in
        prob operator error......
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

This is awesome. No more switching back and forth between this and CB while waiting for pages to come up. I even got up early to check it out. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Oh BABY!!!! What a way to wake up on a great Sunday Morning!!!!
            YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

No shit EH, got to be the fastest site I visit nowadays!

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!!!1
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Nice!!!
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Whooooohooooooo! This is really nice!

Thanks Tenter brothers!
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Yah, this has got to be the fastest forum I have seen. Thanks go to my brother and you guys for danating the funds needed to do it!
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks Carls Brother and Carl + every one this is nice feels good to be back home

Brian
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Thnaks to everyone involved, It's nice to have the site back.
                          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Site is runni'n super but what happened to the photo bar??? Doesnt work for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X