Broken ribs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken ribs...

Damn! they hurt, cant cough, sneeze, breath too deep, sleep good or twist Good thing I have PTO time to burn I guess...
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Uuuhh...yeah... your not supposed to do that. Speaking of that, what DID you do? Take care of your self man.
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Ouch! Never broken a rib but broken bones are never fun. There's got to be a story behind this... if you feel like sharing.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Canadian's remedy... well way to enjoy it. Shotgun a beer first thing in the morning then sip Canadian Whiskey and Cokes the rest of the day......

Comment

Damn dude, that's gotta hurt. Well, at least you broke them saving grandma from being hit by the bus while carrying her groceries across the street...........right?

Comment

WTF happened Rick,
            Ribs suck. I've broken a few a few times OUCH
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Story, a week ago I was doing some sprinkler work between Bronco work and had to jump up on the Bronco to get a PVC fitting box and slipped off the front bumper, hit my left side on the way down. Chit! hurt for a few days, then a good old cough attack yesterday turned it from a crack to a break, more fun!

Pisser is I dont have the movement (w/o good pain) to work on the Bronco while home

Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

getting old sucks don't it! Get well soon.
                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Nobody ever has a good story to go with an injury like that (like what Patrick alluded to). This is what sick days are for. Take it easy and pop the vicodin... Being laid up sucks!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Wow, that's too bad. So there were these two blondes at a river, one on either side. One blonde yells out across to the other and ask's," how do you get to the other side?" She responds back, "you ARE on the other side." Feel beter now?
                    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                      So there were these two blondes at a river, one on either side. One blonde yells out across to the other and ask's," how do you get to the other side?" She responds back, "you ARE on the other side." Feel beter now?

Got that joke in an E-mail today

Rick Hope you get well soon Cracked 2 of mine never sneezed till a month later hurt like He@# I feel for you

Brian
                      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 06-18-2008, 08:27 PM.
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I broke two ribs when I fell off a trailer and landed on my dirt bike fork tree.
                        Went to the DoKtr, got a nice shot of demerol, a tight wrap, and went and unloaded a trailer of firewood before the demerol wore off.
                        Next night we watched Team America and I almost died laughing! Broken ribs Fwaking Hurtz!!!
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Fell off a roof 10 years ago......Broke 2 ribs etc. etc. about 3 months later I sneezed and it felt like I had been shot with a flaming arrow.........broken ribs frickin' hurt.
                          Brad
                          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                          X