Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

Every time I try to go to a post I get redirected to some other page. What is going on. If I hit the stop button right after I click on the post it doesn't go there. Someone help.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

X2
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

seems to be working for me. At least when I hit the button for last post.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I'll keep an eye out. Nothing here as of late.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I hope I can post this, but this is what it directs you too. I have to click open link in new window then hit the red X so I can see the NCB page before the re-direct happens.

WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Works for me.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I've been getting the same redirect sense yesterday. Seems as though our new hosting companies servers are not very secure, because they got hacked.

Comment

I get error messages from home but not at work... hmmmm. I know its not my home computer.. also when i log out and view the pages it does not happen.. then log in and view the same page it gos into a redirect page..

A
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Yeah it only happens with my home computer also? I wonder if having Comcast has something to do with it.
                  WT 4x4
                  91' One Ton Bronco
                  1971 Bronco
                  9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

It was happening yesterday all afternoon from my work computer. It was happening so fast I could not even post a WTF!
                    I hope its fixed now!
                    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

It hasn't happened to me yet. I will call the hosting co to see if they had a breach of securuty.
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Haven't noticed any problems here!
                        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

This has nothing to do with our site or our host. It's Photobucket.com, which is integrated into the page when you make a new post.
                          If you read the error you see that photobucket.com had their DNS entry hacked, meaning that trying to load photobucket.com instead points to a different web site, atspace.com. When you make a new post the Photobucket form is trying to load. Since the DNS for that name was pointing to the wrong place you get the error page instead of Photobucket's page.

DNS is Domain Name Server. It's the thing that makes the web site name (like norcalbroncos.com) point to the correct host server. When a DNS entry is changed the new DNS entry takes time to propagate around the Internet to the different Internet Service Proivers. That's why some get the error and some don't. It depends on how often your ISP updates their listings. Shouldn't be more than 48 hours though.

Try clearing your browser cache or deleting temporary internet files. If you still get the error try to visit http://www.photopost.com and see if it loads correctly. If not your ISP is still needing to update.
                          sigpic

Comment

I figured it was something with them.

The redirect didnt happen today, so hopefully it has been corrected.
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                            X