• Bay Area get together 7/16/08

Just in case some of you don't look @ Classic website:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122060

Mark
    73 Baja Stroppe
    Sales/Customer Service
    www.Wildhorses4x4.com

I'll be in Reno getting hammered.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post

Well it not as if you don't deserve it Have a good one, I'll be taking a week off work in 2 weeks (hanging out in Tahoe). Hopefully I'll have my rig back by then, but I doubt it.

Mark
      73 Baja Stroppe
      Sales/Customer Service
      www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Good luck with the motor issues, Hope the leak issue gets resolved bud.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post

Whats in Reno? How long are you up there??

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I might make that gathering... we'll see. However getting hammered in Reno sounds like more fun.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
              Whats in Reno? How long are you up there??

Aaron
              1 or 2 nights. It's a co workers b-day. 1 night of heavy drinking and 1 night of drinking and gambling. Not sure if I'll stay for the gambling. I always get a little too hammered to pay attention to the dice and the table. Damn free drinks.

Comment

leave it to those clowns at classic to notice that the food at Hooters sucks...........no sh8t!! it sucks...........drink more beer...........I bet they would all jump at having a get together at Chuck E Cheese..knuckle heads
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                    leave it to those clowns at classic to notice that the food at Hooters sucks...........no sh8t!! it sucks...........drink more beer...........I bet they would all jump at having a get together at Chuck E Cheese..knuckle heads
                    They serve food @ Hooters?????? When did that start

Mark
                    73 Baja Stroppe
                    Sales/Customer Service
                    www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                    X