Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Hey guys (and gals),

Thought I ought to check in and say hi. The last time I logged on the site was pretty slow and frustrating, so I didn't log on for a while, and before I knew it, it had been weeks. Then I was so far behind reading that I knew it would take hours or days to catch up, and I didn't seem to have the time.

I've taken a new interest in my health, and most of my "bronco" time has been re-allocated for exercising. The down side is I haven't worked on my bronco much in the last three months, but the up side is that I've lost 60 lbs. and feel like I gave myself a 100 hp chip.

Sorry for being gone so long. Hope all has been well with all of you.

Galen
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Good job bud. Glad to hear all is well.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Wow, 60lbs. That is great. If I lost that much, I would disappear.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Last time I stopped by you looked great! lost more 'eh? I was going to stop by soon to see if you were still alive Take care bro
        Rick-
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I took a couple of months off of the site too due to the issues.
          I am glad it is back and I am glad to be back.

I didn't lose any weight though, just gained more from drinking too much beer!

Thanks Carl and crew for getting it all figured out!

Comment

Very cool Galen. Glad to hear you are doing well. Ever since my back injury and rehab I have had alot less EB time and alot more fitness time. The great thing is I got back to work in record time. The bad thing is I don't tolerate long days on the EB anymore. Gess I am lucky mine is mostly done. LOL.

Good to hear from ya

FM <><
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Welcome back Galen. 60 lbs... wow. I'd be happy if I dropped 20-30 lbs.

Keep it up... health is far more important than a 40 year old Ford!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Dude, you lost a small child. Bet your knees and lower back love you.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                X