Calrocs this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calrocs this weekend

Ok, who is going? I'm thinking I will be heading up. Not sure what day, or both. I will be heading out of Roseville.
    http://www.calrocs.com/
    http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=702864
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Marc, If you go on Sunday you want some company?
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
      Marc, If you go on Sunday you want some company?
      Sounds like a plan. Call me tomorrow after 3pm if you can.
      Marc D.

Comment

Cool.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I will be up there; camping; from Friday night, spotting Pro Mod for Jeff Mello.
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
            I will be up there; camping; from Friday night, spotting Pro Mod for Jeff Mello.
            Never met you, but I will keep an eye out for you.
            Marc D.

Comment

Tell Jeff that I said "Hi" when you see him this weekend!

Comment

Just got home from the event, and it was a blast. Pretty warm out there, but still really cool.
                Maybe more to come later.
                Attached Files
                Marc D.

Comment

Nice...um...senery!!

Looks like it was a fun event. How did Jeff Mellow do?

Comment

In one of the classes that he was in he placed fourth, and the other I think he won. It was the full bodied 35 and under class he won.
                    Here are the rest of the pics I took. Besides the nice "scenery" there was some good rock crawling going on
                    Attached Files
                    Marc D.

Comment

Honeys that like rocks HUMMMMMMMM! Hope ya had fun
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                        Nice...um...senery!!

Looks like it was a fun event. How did Jeff Mellow do?
                        The CJ won, its always does.

The buggy might as well of been last, it came in 4th. We broke SOOOOOO much. There were about 15 other buggy's, we came in 4th because we finished 3 courses out of 8.
                        He is still in 1 or 2nd for the series so we are trying.
                        Mark Harris

Comment

The CJ won, its always does.

The buggy might as well of been last, it came in 4th. We broke SOOOOOO much. There were about 15 other buggy's, we came in 4th because we finished 3 courses out of 8.
                          He is still in 1 or 2nd for the series so we are trying.
                          Yeahhhhh for the CJ! What all did you brake on the buggy? Too much skinny pedal? Bad driving? Bad spotting!!! JK. Or just plain ol' bad luck?

Comment

maintance.
                            Its never been are strong spot. Unless we are preping for a long run (Like UA when the whole CJ got rebuilt) lots of stuff can get put off as there are more broken/inspections to be done.
                            We lost a rear driveshaft, just dumb luck on that one I think. Some steering issues, broken all 5 wheel studs off a front wheel. (Those broke last event, we had ARP's but replaced with parts store ones, and forgot to switch back to ARP's)
                            There is only one more event for the buggy, then it will get the complete tear down for the King of the Hammers. We don't want to do the complete tear down now as it costs lots $$, we would rather wait until KOH when the rig really needs the once over.
                            Its easy to maintain a trail rig, but keeping up with 2 race jeeps (the CJ and the buggy) is a lot of work.
                            Mark Harris

Comment

Working...
                            X