Bronco Bro needs help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Bro needs help!!

Tito's friend Shawn posted this on CB. To far for me to help maybe some one closer

Tito needs help with trailer tires

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just giving a shout out to see if there is anyone between Sacramento and Bakersfield that may have a spare tire he could use!?
    Tire size is; 205 75 r15 with a 5 on 5 lug pattern!
    He's had two blow out so far and all the tire stores are closed. If you have something that may help him out give him a call @ 503-380-3568.

Thanks in advance, he is trying to get his family down safe.

Shawn
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 08-27-2008, 07:42 PM.
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

I just talked to Josh and he is on the road. He's on HWY 99 just going through Stockton. All the tires on the trailer are ok, but he out of spares now. He's had two blow outs. I told him that I have one here in Fresno that he is welcome to and I'm going to keep my cell phone by my bed tonight just in case he needs it run out to him somewhere.

Comment

Pat, if he calls, I dont have a tire but I can ge him tools and other stuff that he may need. Give him my cell if he needs help
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Did he make it home????
        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

He's in Bakersfield (new home) now. Help was waiting all over the I5 if he needed it
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Hey guys, made it here, trying to get a little settled and get a preschool lined up, etc. Looking forward to getting into our new home, will be staying with friends till then (hopefully by the first of oct.).

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
              Hey guys, made it here, trying to get a little settled and get a preschool lined up, etc. Looking forward to getting into our new home, will be staying with friends till then (hopefully by the first of oct.).
              Glad you made it home! I was ready to throw the spare in the truck and come meet you where ever and when ever. Glad you made it the rest of the way without any problems. You have GOT to post some of those pics that you put on classic for the guys here to see. That is funny sh$t.

Comment

Yeah!!! Funny chit!! That was the definition of 10lbs. of s#it in a 5lb bag!!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Haha, I know. I didnt think it was that bad till it was daylight and I was getting gas in Medford. Of course I loaded it after midnight and was tired as hell when we pulled out at 2:30am. I only made it 2 hours before I had to pull over in Eugene to sleep for 2 hours. I stepped back and was like...Red Fox would be proud!!! Hey at least I had a brake controller hooked up for the first time!!!
                  I pulled up to Tom's Bronco parts with it, wonder what they thought. Heck Tom came out and met me in the parking lot, that was cool, first time meeting him and helped me out. I changed the locks before leaving town and needed to get a key fedexed to the realty place in Portland so they could show the house
                  Anyways, I wish I had remembered to get a pic with it fully loaded but I forgot about my responsibility to my Bronco Brethren on here
                  So here are the pics, also a pic of the second tire blowout (tread fully separated from the guts) and one of what I pulled off of the front of the rig. Heck one of the boys in the Bronco at SOB. If you look you can still see tree wedged into my tree huggers (the logo on the side actually worked like a cheese grater too) they were used real well on the motorcycle trail I accidentally ended up on...woops!
                  Attached Files

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Tires that look like that one are the reason I finally bought some good trailer tires. I blew a fender almost completely off of my trailer when the tread seperated on one of them. I lost three in a couple of months, and two on my trip to the 40th in Victorville.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nothing like a well planned out move!!! Good job Josh!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

I hate moving . and I only moved 7 houses away.
                        Thanks again guys
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

No worries Tony and I think Pops was best, 10 lbs of chit in a 5 lb bag/trailer

Glad you made it there 'bro in one piece
                          Rick-
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I would have liked to see the neighbor's faces when that rolling catastrophe pulled down the street.
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Yeah!! I bet neighborhood watch went into full red alert when that rolled in!!

Comment

Working...
                              X