Ruff Stuff Specialties is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruff Stuff Specialties is awesome!

I just got back from picking up my axle swap kit and I am still in shock with the quality of the parts that Ruff Stuff makes. I've never seen spring plates that are 3/8" thick. Not to mention all the other stuff that they sell, that I didn't buy...yet. Now I know where I will go when I need suspension brackets.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Yeah Dan has a good thing going.. Everything made in the mid west.. Quality is A++..

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

and welded local for most of it.
      Jason Vander Veen
      Placerville, CA.
      http://www.rockzombies4x4.com

Comment

I'll be getting a ruffstuff diff cover for the EB soon enough.

Comment

I bought the axle swap kit and a diff cover for my bronco late spring it that stuff is BEEF. Saying that their parts are overkill, is the biggest understatement. AND it all fit like a glove. I was amazed at how easy everything was to install.
          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Working...
          X