Teach me how to Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach me how to Wii

Here's the scoop... My "kids" are getting a Wii from "Santa". The wife and I know nothing about it. Edjumucate me on what we "NEED" for this thing so we can enjoy it Christmas morning.

Here is what we have...
    Console and Sport package
    Fit
    Mario Kart with wheel
    extra game
    extra wheel
    sport package that has golf club, bat, racket
    extra remote

Any games for 4(son) and 10(daughter) year olds that you would recommend?

What would you suggest I still need to get?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

guitar hero!
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

reinforced wrist straps and ear plugs
      Brad
      Chico, Ca.

Comment

AA batteries, You should be good to go.. as long as you have 2 nunchucks

easy set up.. FUn FUN!!

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

60" flatscreen to really get the true feeling of the games!!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            60" flatscreen to really get the true feeling of the games!!!
            so true...
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

you should be good to go bro,

and just about any of the mario games like ( mario party ) are great for all ages. Hell even we get toasted and play mario.

oh and Aaron is right, just make sure you have nunchuks for each controler.
              Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 12-06-2008, 05:39 PM.
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

OK so what's with the nunchucks? The guy at the store told my wife we wouldn't really need anymore cuz there are not many games that use them.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  guitar hero!
                  I second that. World tour is awesome with the drums and singing!!
                  WT 4x4
                  91' One Ton Bronco
                  1971 Bronco
                  9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

The sports pak is a good way to start out. As for the second remote if you go to Wallmart they might still have a package deal for the 2nd remote and game disk with 4 more games on it.Together they cost close to the remote alone. Tak 2 is also a fun gme to play.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys. Sure do appreciate it. And so will the kids.
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

The "LEGO" games are great for the whole family. LOGO Starwars And LEGO Indiana Jones are real good. LEGO Batman is a little dark. But be careful, they are addicting.

Comment

Stay away for paper mario. Unless you like reading. 50% game 50% reading. Boring!!!!!
                          {o===o}

Comment

santa just picked up the wii at wally mart for my daughter, what about steering wheels? are there different options than the cheesy plastic suction cup thing that i saw at wm?
                            6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

http://www.yikers.com/video_girls_doing_wii_fit.html

Comment

Working...
                              X