• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new tires

Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
    OK here's some photo's
    ???????????????
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Stupid computer I can post photo's from my laptop but not the desktop' Has to do with my security settings. lAPTOP NOT HERE SORRY YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT SOME MORE!!!

Comment

hey pops, i almost got new tires...but now it doesn't matter 'cause i got a new sony stereo (wth auxiliary jack and usb port...for my ipod!) and its so nice and clear...i can turn it waaaaay up...now i don't hear my tires. but...i may have to get new speakers soon.
        Last edited by BratsMom; 03-29-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
          Stupid computer I can post photo's from my laptop but not the desktop' Has to do with my security settings. lAPTOP NOT HERE SORRY YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT SOME MORE!!!
          Lets try this again
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks great! What spill way are in?

Comment

Man your fast! That is nimbus basin sat A.M. My daughter had a sleepover and wanted to get up early get hot chocolate and hot doughnuts go up on the bluff and watch the sunrise in the Bronc.
              Attached Files

Comment

The black rims were a good call.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Those tires look great on there.
                  You will have to let me know if you head on down to downtown Tues. nights in Roseville again. Maybe I can talk the wife into letting bring my bronco down and park it next to yours.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                  X