Bad report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad report

Well my jeep friend and Battalion Chief just called me so I could watch a video of a cool Scout but then he tells me to pay attention to the end of the video.

http://www.vimeo.com/3699351

My friends we have to remember that we have an image to uphold

FM <><
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Re: Bad report

That is outstanding video quality.
    It's a bad ass Bronco that can push a buggy in reverse with a tow strap.
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha That is true but aleast the Scout was wheeling.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Ouch. Goin out on the hook.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          Ouch. Goin out on the hook.
          It's obviously a doctored up video that is presented in reverse.
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

Ohhhhhh nooooooooooooo! Mark........dude, what are you doing to us!? LOL!!!! I like Brads assertion, it must be a video that they are playing backward.

Comment

Shure a lot of " Bronco Lean" so ta speak!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

At least he we know he was being towed because of breakage, not because his rig was incapable.
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Haha. That is what happens when a coil and transfer case both fall out in the tank trap.
                  WT 4x4
                  91' One Ton Bronco
                  1971 Bronco
                  9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

FALL OUT!!??? I'd be talk'n to the crew cheif!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I think this is a fine example of a properly set up suspension. Siting on the bump stops and still rolling. Now that's done right!
                      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I'm with Juggy, Damn Scout AV nerds and their trick photography!
                        74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

HA!
                          Yeah the bolts got pulled out of the T-case ripping the threads out of T-case.
                          No idea why, my only guess was they were a little loose, and something had to give. When I attacked the hill (I made the climb where many others were not able to )I hit it hard, made it to the top, and lost all my drive.
                          Sometime during the attack I bent the rear upper coil retainer letting the coil fallout.

Its all fixed now, I tapped the T-case for 1/2 bolts and added 5 boss's to the inside of the case to add an extra 1 inch of threads. (one bolt sits to close to the gears to add anything.

Sadly, now I have the heads off the motor, trying to breath any more life into a tired motor.
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

The tired motor made for a cool pic though....

WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Nice pic, it even looks steep in the pic, so you know it is probably straight up.
                              Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                              The tired motor made for a cool pic though....

Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                              X