Might as Well Introduce Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might as Well Introduce Myself

Soo I figured I'm checking this site on a regular basis and I've talked to a few of you on the phone but thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. So here goes: I've had my 68 Bronco for many many years probably 12-15 yrs I started 4x4ing in Fresno in a Landcruiser club (Dusy trail) and then bought my Bronco and wheeled it a little bit then relocated to the Sac area.

I did alot of work to the ol horse and then life took over and I lost interest..... Well,I'm back and have been working to finish this long term project and get out and do some wheeling!! I am now going full width and I'm in the process of finishing up my front end and I'm looking for a FW 9". The 351w is in the shop getting some needed head work done. I have the hydro boost setup sitting in boxes along with upgraded cooling and PS pump.I've been machining up new rad arms for the FW HP front and just got my ballistic joints and DOM tubing in. I appreciate all the insight you all have and noticed that things have def. progressed over the years. I'm sure I'll be asking for opinions on more topics and look forward to meeting and wheeling with alot of you. Due to my crazy work schedule it's difficult to get out for the meet and greets(mmm sweet beeer) but will manage one of these days. Heres some pics. Thanks again Trent
    Attached Files
    sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Re: Might as Well Introduce Myself

Hi Trent. Welcome (offically) to the site. Nice Bronco you've got there and sounds like you have some good plans for it. You'll have to come back down and run the Dusy again when you have it back on the road!

Comment

Welcome Trent... Strange on how life can changes ones priorities... At 6 and 8 my two life changes are just now interested in driving in the Bronco with the top off...
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Welcome to the site nice looking Bronco. I too under stand life changes and letting a Bronco sit keep up the good work. look forward to wheeling with you

Brian
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice rig, glad to see another EB being revived!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

welcome.
            WT 4x4
            91' One Ton Bronco
            1971 Bronco
            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Ya it's been a little tough. I finished the rear with axles and locker and such, did the engine(never did quite run right though, that's the reason for the head work now) Built my own stainless steel dash, re-wired the whole thing(not to my standards tho,anyone do NICE wiring) and all that was left was the front end. And that's were it's been for the last 6+ years. Although Ive been driving in the summer months on the street it hasn't seen dirt for years.Oh yea and Ive had cooling issues with the 351W. But I should have the motor back this week,I've relocated my coil perches 2" outboard, I'm replacing the ball joints today and should have the front end under it by the end of the month. Almost all the other parts are in boxes waiting to be installed.Cross your fingers for me and I'm sure I'll be calling on some of you for install help and "Best" way to do some things. Thanks for the encouraging words........Trent
              sigpic68' 351W ,Nothing stock except transfer case:

Comment

I understand the "long term project" thing. I've had min since 87, and in that time, with starting mod's and then losing interest, it's been apart more than on the road. Since finding this group of Bronco Loonies, my efforts have become more focused (at the expense of my bank account) and my rig is becoming more than I could have imagined. Lots of great info and feed back here. The folks are OK too (who loves ya).
                Nice rig. We like pic's. Keep them coming
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Welcome..
                  69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    Since finding this group of Bronco Loonies, my efforts have become more focused (at the expense of my bank account) ..
                    There is real truth there! When I joined three years ago I had just bought my first EB...now I have three and two run. Welcome Trent.
                    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X