Army Blackhawk pilot in Afganistan, new Bronco owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Blackhawk pilot in Afganistan, new Bronco owner

I ran into this guys dad yesterday and started a conversation because of the EB on his trailer. I got Cole's permission to post this. Give this guy warm NCB welcome!

Carl, Hey my name is Cole my dad ran into you at the gas station and he told me you were the head of a Bronco club. Well I am sure you saw my Bronco I am so excited to get home and start working on it. I have been looking at Bronco clubs on the net what is the name of yours? I had to get rid of that yamaha piece of junk and get a real toy. Currently I am in Jalalabad Afghanistan and i will be here till Oct. I fly Blackhawk Helicopters in the Army my mission is Medevac. In this area we stay pretty busy but its not really a good thing cause that means US soldiers are getting hurt but I can tell you this we are putting a hurting on these bastards also. Well please stay in touch cause I have a million bronco questions. Cole Gould
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Re: Army Blackhawk pilot in Afganistan, new Bronco owner

Welcome Cole! I feel privileged to have you as member here on our site. Thank you for all that you do and come home safe. Can't wait to see your Bronco once you get home and start working on it.
    Last edited by crawlin68; 04-16-2009, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Hope your able to get these Cole. Give em hell then get home safely.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Welcome Aboard Cole, hope you're reading this!
        Thank you for your service, stay safe and get home to work on your Bronco! Depending on when you get back in October, you might be able to attend the 3rd annual "Bronctoberfest", assuming TBS-POPS opens his place up to us again (hint, hint).

-Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Welcome to the site Cole. I think your gonna love it here. Take care and come home safe. When you get back this ex Army puke would love to buy a few beers and talk some sh#t. And some Bronco B.S.

T
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Welcome to Norcalbroncos.com, and thanks for your service. Where is home for you?

Comment

Wow thanks for the warm welcome and support. My name is Cole Gould and I am from West Sacramento. blwngsket ill take you up on those beers boy am i dying for one.
              Last edited by BroncRider; 04-16-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Does this mean we can have helicopter rides or do we need a sucking chest wound?

Welcome Aboard!!

Brad
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

Welcome aboard Cole!
                  Rick-
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

now we have someone to fly parts into the con

Welcome Cole!!!!
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

A Big Welcome from the Southeast chapter! A million Thanks for your service to our great country!
                      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Welcome Cole, and thank you. Keep us posted on when you are getting back. Sounds like a good reason to get a bunch of bronco's together.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

As has been said welcome and a big THANK YOU for your service. I too will buy you a Beer when you get home. Be safe and thank you again
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Welcome and again Thank you!! I'll BBQ for ya when ya get home!!
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Welcome Cole, AKA "BroncRider". You honor us with your skill, your professionalism, your service, and you have an EB!
                              In March I attended the Precision Stike Conference and met allot of your fellow pilots. Keep up the good work!
                              http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2009psa_mar/2009psa_mar.html
                              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X