calrocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: calrocks

i was at the calroc comp in nevada we competed in the 35 and under class. we were camped out next to a blue E.B. with a broken axle. i was curious if that was u . if so i am the one with the chromo axles.

Comment

I did c mark there but he was driving a unlimited i think that had some problems sunday

Comment

Originally posted by roktrol View Post
        i was at the calroc comp in nevada we competed in the 35 and under class. we were camped out next to a blue E.B. with a broken axle. i was curious if that was u . if so i am the one with the chromo axles.
        No but he was in the wide body class my friend that I went to watch wheeled with him. I have talked to him seems like a nice guy. Funny thing he bought a 1/2 cab from my nices boyfriend.
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Here is how I did..........
          Attached Files
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Ouch! What happened?

Comment

The unbendable link...... bent.
              Took the tranny, atlas, adapter, air shock and a whole bunch of small parts out.
              Advanced Adapters really came though on getting me some parts.
              I hope to have it back together in 2 weeks.
              Mark Harris

Comment

I was planning on going to Donner for the comp on 27-28. Is there a better day to go? I plan on going to go on Sat.

Comment

Sunday's tend to have better action, but I would still go Saturday.
                  Mark Harris

Comment

Working...
                  X