Looking for bronco member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for bronco member

Just wondering if Cory is a member, I don't know last name or site name. I do know that he lives in Santa Rosa area and we have a common friend in Redding.I ran the con a few years ago with him and friends. Just thought I would say Hi if your here.
    76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Re: Looking for bronco member

it wouldnt happen to be Welch? He has a yellow bronco?
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I forgot about this post. His name is Cory Clealand
      76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

I think you are looking for Kansas Cory?.? red EB..
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

is it a yellow bronco?
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Red bronco with lots of custom touches. I am going to get his # and see if he is a member. If not I will tell him about the site.
            Last edited by Rlemon; 06-01-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

nope not my uncle....

Off topic but...
              When i first picked up my bronco in a stockton barn my dad and i towed it home. as we were coming back we wanted to check out WH. We stopped at a subway parking lot to use the phone booth's phone book. (pre iphone hahah). when we found the WH addy and was about ready to leave another bronco popped in the parking lot. I do not remember his name but from what i remember it was a Red bronco with unpainted door inserts. The Bronco did have an explorer motor in it and a maual tranny. I cannot remember if it was a NP,ZF or NV. He told My dad and I a story of him shifting the three on the tree and it breaking of. I do remember him saying that he Had/Has a detoit in the rear.

So since we are on the topic of long lost broncos that are red i thought i would bring this up. If your out there, we were towing a bone stock orange bronco with a "gold" color GMC Yukon. I remember the first words out of Mark's mouth (WH). My dad said we needed to spend a few $'s for my bronco before we passed though town. Mark relied with something like "do you want to spend the $10,000 now or over time." I remember getting home and looking at this "ple for about an hour outside. the next day when i woke up i looked at it and said crap! Wouldn't have it any other way

Well off the old time memories.
              Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 06-01-2009, 08:59 PM.
              {o===o}

Comment

It sure would be nice if it was only 10K, never go back and add up the reciepts.

Comment

Rlemon - pretty sure it's not me you're looking for. Red bronco but live in Pleasanton. Corey
                  1969 Sport, 302 V8, 3 spd on the floor, Red, Power Steering, 2" lift, 33" tires

Comment

Working...
                  X