Bronco BBQ in the North Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco BBQ in the North Bay?

Lookin to see if anyone would like to have a Bronco BBQ in Petaluma. Mystery's place has a pool and hot tub. Kids always welcome. End of May or mid June?

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Re: Bronco BBQ in the North Bay?

I would be down for a closer Meet & Greet. That would be like just down the road only 1.5 hours not 3+
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Keep me posted. Can't commit right now, but sounds good.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I can't commit right now either but maybe. Why Petaluma? Did you up and move Tony? Or just more convenient for work?
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          Lookin to see if anyone would like to have a Bronco BBQ in Petaluma. Mystery's place has a pool and hot tub. Kids always welcome. End of May or mid June?

Barring any deaths or dismemberments, I'd be game (upon clearance with the better half). Might have to make it an over nighter, wouldn't want to get in trouble on the way home!!

Mark
          73 Baja Stroppe
          Sales/Customer Service
          www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
            I can't commit right now either but maybe. Why Petaluma? Did you up and move Tony? Or just more convenient for work?
            No move. Just down here a lot and thought it'd be a good idea. Nice to meet some of the Bay Area crew that can't make the run up into the valley.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Depending on the day, I am in Redwood City or SF once a week, I can just take the Really long way home
              Mark Harris
              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I'm in and live in P-town. I haven't met most of you but would like to help. I've got extra room, as long as the wife goes along with it. My bronc might not be up by then, but it will be there in spirit. We've got some good local brews and I can take care of that.

blwngsket-maybe our mutual friend with some new-found cash can make it......I don't think he'll be working any time soon.
                74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

I can't commit right now ...?
                  ya right, I got pics from the last 3 out of 5 get togethers and yo mug aint in em... the one I missed in lviermore you went to...but gee...you coud have walked over there!
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
                      ya right, I got pics from the last 3 out of 5 get togethers and yo mug aint in em... the one I missed in lviermore you went to...but gee...you coud have walked over there!
                      Last 3 of 5? I missed the 2nd annual Bronctoberfest and the last gathering at Blwngsket's place... Maybe there were others too, who knows.

You going to be on the trail this summer???
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

I would like to go, but I can't commit yet.
                        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

..You going to be on the trail this summer???
                          you know how to hit a guy below the belt..
                          Im working on it...
                          Attached Files
                          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Any up dates on this ?
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

x2 on dates. i could be there with kiddos, but the bronco would probably have to stay home.
                              73 bronco

Comment

Working...
                              X