Friday funnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday funnies

Let's update this thread like we do the "good morning" thread... post up your jokes on Fridays!

I'll prime the pump:

An old Italian lived alone in Chicago . He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, as the ground was hard.
    His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:
    Dear Vincent,
    I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
    Love, Papa
    A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,
    Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried.
    Love,
    Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
    Dear Pop,
    Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
    Love you,
    Vinnie
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Re: Friday funnies

73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Re: Friday funnies

A guy who was sitting at the end of the bar and had been drinking all day stops the bartender and asks the bartender if he was a betting man. The bartender said sure "What do you have on your mind?"

The drinker bets the bartender $20 he can stand on the bar and pee into a shot glass at the other end of the bar without spilling a drop. The bartender says "No way, that's over 50 feet" and takes the bet. The drinker stands up on the bar and pisses all over the bar not getting a single drop into the shot glass. The drinker says "Oh well" and pays the bartender the $20.

The bartender begins laughing and cleaning up the mess then says "That was a stupid bet, what did you do that for?" The drinker points to a group of college kids in the corner that have a look of shock on their faces and says "I bet those guys over there 100 bucks that I could piss all over your bar and that you would laugh while you cleaned it up"
      77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Working...
      X