Cancer SUCKS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer SUCKS!!

Lost a friend last night to cancer. 4 weeks from diagnosis and hes gone. Went to doctor for a stomach ache he had for three days. CANCER SUCKS!! R.I.P. my friend...
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Cancer SUCKS!!

Sorry for your loss Jeff. I lost a fellow worker about 4 weeks ago to that stuff. Battled it for over a year. You are right is SUCKS

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Yes it does. Sorry Jeff.
      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jeff. It's a nasty disease for sure.

Comment

Sorry Jeff, I understand your pain. Buddy in the fire service retired about 6 years ago, passed at 59. Gone two month after diagnosis. Cancer does not play fair... Enjoy life while you are here now, if you wait for retirement, it may not happen...

Doug
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Yes it does, one of my Sergeants died Wednesday after battling leukemia for a couple of years. He was a great guy and only 47.
            77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
              Sorry Jeff, I understand your pain. Buddy in the fire service retired about 6 years ago, passed at 59. Gone two month after diagnosis. Cancer does not play fair... Enjoy life while you are here now, if you wait for retirement, it may not happen...

Doug
              Could not have said it better, Sorry for your loss.
              74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fyrebronc View Post
                Could not have said it better, Sorry for your loss.
                Sorry to hear that Jeff. Cancer is nasty and there's plenty of it in my family. All the more reason to do more wheeling, you never know when your number's going to get punched.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jeff. Take care Bud.
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I feel your pain Jeff, It's touched my family and a couple of friends more than I care to think about. My bro is fighting it in his stomach .

Enjoy the time you have, one never know's what tomorrow brings.....
                    Thoughts and prayers bud, thoughts and prayers.
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'm sorry for you loss Jeff. My father in law is in the middle of a tough battle of bone cancer right now.
                      Sorry.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Loosing anybody sucks! X2 on thoughts and prayers-
                        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My best friend, we've known eachother since age 4, is losing his father. They gave him 6 weeks almost 2 years ago. It's pancratic and is starting to spread. He's stopping the chemo. It's just to much for him.

Prayers and thoughts for you and his family.
                          71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
                          nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

Jeff, sorry for the loss of your friend. I hate it too.
                            I have lost a few family members, friends, and even had it twice now myself.
                            All I can say to anybody is keep a positive attitude. There isn't a damn
                            thing we can do about it unfortunately... Yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X