My new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project

It's going to be a bunch of work, but should be fun.
    Attached Files
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: My new project

Cute little bugger. I'll bet he can cause as much damage as your rig can take.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Looks like you have another passenger for your rig! Cute... How old is he?
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Nice PUPPY what are your plans for him/her? And is it a Lab?? Don't look like Bax's Lab................. lol
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Plans are to spoil the crap out of him, and that is it. He is 8 weeks tomorrow, and is already 18lbs. We will just have to see where he ends up.
          He is a non papered lab.
          Marc D.

Comment

Nice pup I sure would like one but no time right now

Comment

Nice dog Marc... He'll make a great wheeling buddy. I was initially hesitant taking dogs camping but I love bringing mine up with me and letting him wear himself out. Once you've got him reliably coming when called, he'll be no trouble at all camping. I am hoping I can get my dog to run along side the Bronco on certain trails but he's spoiled too and barks at me when I get in the Bronco without inviting him along.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                Plans are to spoil the crap out of him, and that is it. He is a non papered lab.
                Just kind of worried what will happen to him if you get bored......You know I got bored this weekend Have fun with him they are the best friends.
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I was thinkin the same thing... I think Marc and wife should name it Paint... just cause we know Marc will get bored with the dog and want it to be color matched to his bronco....

And City... I do the same thing with mine, I was leery on takin my Pitty with me campin last weekend, she got along greeat with all my buds, would respond when anyone called her back, and played with the other dog like best freinds. Then she got smart after I took her out on a good run to the top of the cutline, good mile round trip and she was keepin up to the 800 at 25 the whole way sometimes I pinned it... after that she calmed right down.
                  Last edited by PhantomEB; 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Good choice Mark! there goes the yard though
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

congrats on the new child. mine are 12 and 14 now. to old and fat to get in the bronco anymore. good luck!!
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                        I was thinkin the same thing... I think Marc and wife should name it Paint... just cause we know Marc will get bored with the dog and want it to be color matched to his bronco....
                        It is color matched to his Bronco, well except for the black stripe. If he chooses a color like blue or green next, that might be tough. But then again there are tons of colors of kool aid and hair dye out there!
                        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Nice looking pup there Marc. My lab is 6 now and has been crapping out my blue c bushings for about three months now.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                            Nice looking pup there Marc. My lab is 6 now and has been crapping out my blue c bushings for about three months now.
                            Yup, this guy is no different. We are constantly stopping him from chewing on everything, including my 15 year old lab husky mix.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                            X