Another EB In rosemont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another EB In rosemont

About 1230 today as I was pulling in to the Save Mart parking lot there was a silver and red EB with a soft top pulling out, any one here? It was a very good looking and sounding rig.

Re: Another EB In rosemont

Silver and red? Might be one of bronco Pete's old rigs.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Yep, Dan (Pete's son) has it. Purdy rig, but not a trail rig. Lives down Tally Ho, about a block frome me
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Yeah it was very nice. Today I saw another drive past my house. Silver and blue with a safari top and I think it said like 308 or something down the side.

Comment

Is Dan still running Bronco Parts ? I used to buy parts there on Alpine Ave when Pete was there. Petes wife had a real nice EB.

Comment

Originally posted by jonboy69 View Post
            Is Dan still running Bronco Parts ? I used to buy parts there on Alpine Ave when Pete was there. Petes wife had a real nice EB.
            He (Dan)) say's he has a ton of parts still, and yes Julie (still has her stocker) drives it daily
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

What a shame he (Dan) didnt continue the business.. Nice folks... and close..
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Dan's a wrench, not a Buss/people guy. Thats why Pete/Julie didnt pass it over to him. He has alot of parts still, for cheap he says...
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I think you guys are running a chop shop and this is all code.
                  sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

Originally posted by u14 View Post
                    I think you guys are running a chop shop and this is all code.
                    lol, like I have room Greg, stop by and see my garage
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

If it's full of bronco parts I'm there. Oh I'll bring beer I get shaky talking EB's.
                      sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

Rick's always got beers and plenty of Bronco talk.... Sunday and I'm in as well. Gotta bring Rick some parts anyway..
                        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                          Rick's always got beers and plenty of Bronco talk.... Sunday and I'm in as well. Gotta bring Rick some parts anyway..
                          Let me know. It will give me an excuse to drive my bronco.

Comment

There was a rumor a few years back that Pete was going to sell. So I went in to inquire about buying the place and they said they were not interested in selling. It's too bad it would be nice to still have it open.

Comment

I talked to Bronco Pete a few years ago, when the Alpine shop was still open. He said he was selling, but the guy was playing games. At that time he said Dan was done with broncos and wasn't interested. If I could've I would have bought it in a second.
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                              X