posting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting question

I was just able to post a pic with a question in the tech section but when I try to post to my project bronco with multiple pics I get a (security token missing) message and I am unable to post pics? Has anyone encountered this and is there a cure.

I know the thread is worthless without pics.
    Last edited by Rlemon; 06-01-2009, 06:56 PM.
    76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Re: posting question

Log out and back in and see if that helps.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlemon View Post
      I was just able to post a pic with a question in the tech section but when I try to post to my project bronco with multiple pics I get a (security token missing) message and I am unable to post pics? Has anyone encountered this and is there a cure.

I know the thread is worthless without pics.
      Check the file size. I also have had the same problem untill I adjust the photo size.

Comment

Thanks I will work on it tomarow morning when I get home from work.
        76, DuPont midori sour green, explorer 5.0, Mild built C4, D20, 1 ton steering, 44 w/soft locker 4:11, 9" w/locker, 4.5" lift, 1" NHL Bodylift, Duff front long arm's,4.5 WH front and rear, 35 toyo's, FloFit seats and other dodad's.

Comment

Working...
        X