Check out my new Bronco!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new Bronco!

I just installed the body after painting, what do you think?
    Attached Files
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Re: Check out my new Bronco!

That is cool...

One day I'll have a chassis to put my RC Bronco body onto. Which RC chassis are you running?
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

It's an Axial AX-10 chassis. I was going more for crawling performence than the scale look. I've had the car for a few weeks, but just finally got the Bronco body for it.
      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Thats sweet I would like one for the fun but need to finish the big one first
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

More Pics!
          Attached Files

Comment

I need to get an R/C crawler. I've spent way too much money on the fast trucks. For some reason though they keep breaking. Maybe it's from running into parked cars and telephone poles.
            Last edited by Efibroncoman; 06-08-2009, 11:24 PM.
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

SHIT now i want one! And I always been one of those avoiding RC crawlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                I need to get an R/C crawler. I've spent way too much money on the fast trucks. For some reason though they keep breaking. Maybe it's from running into parked cars and telephone poles.
                X2, and dogs
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

That's too cool Steve!

Comment

I had my RC crawler on the hood of my jeep at the Moab bronco safari, I'll put up a pic sometime soon, Frank
                    Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                    35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                      I had my RC crawler on the hood of my jeep at the Moab bronco safari, I'll put up a pic sometime soon, Frank
                      You know we still would have let your Jeep on the trail with us if you didn't strap that bronco to your hood. It was still fun watching you mess with Randy and Jess's kid.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                      X