Drivelines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivelines

Any recomendations on a driveline shop in central valley?? I always used Gary @driveline sevice of stockton but there not there anymore. I need a 1350 cv or 1410 for my front to hook up my new stak thanks for the info,Dave
    73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
    77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
    70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Re: Drivelines

Its nice to use local shops when you can but if you dont find one, give Tom Woods a call. He does some very good work and the price is about the most competitive out there with lots of custom options available. Very quick turnaround as well.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I use Driveline services of Sacramento. The best around. But it is in Sac. I think they have one in Fresno also.

http://www.drive-lines.com/
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I second the Tom Woods. I drag mine on lots of rocks and it takes it. Got mine the next day when I ordered it. This was five years ago though.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I am really happy with the front driveline I had rebuilt for my rig at Bayshore Truck. They have many locations, I believe a few in the central valley. They were pretty quick with turnaround time too.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I have heard good things about Highangle Driveline up in Paradise too.

http://www.highangledriveline.com/

Ask for Jesse.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
              I have heard good things about Highangle Driveline up in Paradise too.

http://www.highangledriveline.com/

Ask for Jesse.
              Jesse did both of mine. These things are HUGE. Good dude. He can do anything you want.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

He will be getting a call from me sometime in the future.
                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

All great suggestions, but locally I use Boyds Driveline in Ceres. Great old school driveline and speed shop.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I ordered them from a local shop (driveline services of modesto) I thouhgt he went out of buisness but he is still around . does good quality work with a decent price to go with it should have a new 1350 cv for the front and a cut down 1350 cv for the rear by wednesday. thanks for all the differant shops, and good info, Dave
                    73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                    77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                    70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X