Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Aero Tank Mass Buy? Spaceburger can you make it happen? I have a case of Zima :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Aero Tank Mass Buy? Spaceburger can you make it happen? I have a case of Zima :D

I need a new tank, I know 2 others that need tanks, who else needs a 20+ gallon tank with options for in-tank efi pump?

Spaceburger can you make this a go again? I can do the pickup and delivery if desired if it was money worth saving.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Re: New Aero Tank Mass Buy? Spaceburger can you make it happen? I have a case of Zim

I might be in for a side tank. Thinking about doing the "filler on a spring" that tucks up inside the fender well. My 351 is a thirsty beast. The 23 gallon tank is ok but I'd like a little more capacity.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Re: New Aero Tank Mass Buy? Spaceburger can you make it happen? I have a case of Zim

I would be interested in a replacemnt front/side tank as well for my 77.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Bump following along may jump in at the end if I got the $$$
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Jakob worked us a great deal both times because we bought four tanks as the minimum buy otherwise we can't get the price break.
          I don't know if we can also get good rates on the side tanks at less than four but I will call and get the price.
          I got a great rate on shipping because I went through my work Fedex Frieght contact. All four tanks were on a pallet and cost about $130 to ship from LA to Benicia.
          Vodka please, Zima tastes like Miss Averey's Pee Water.
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Thats what I figured, I was hoping there were some other locals that might be in need of a tank. 4 isnt too many, here's a bump for some more possible interest.

Comment

Can somebody specs or pics of these tanks?
              sigpic70w/ 69/351w/GT40 lightning heads 435/203/D20 5.5/3in 44/arb 9in/detroit need some beadlocks

Comment

http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ight=aero+tank

Here is a link for the last mass buy, I would assume prices would be comparable. Very nice tank, simple install, works well.

Comment

I'm in for a main tank. Possibly a side tank too.

Comment

Count me out. Been spending too much on the Bronco lately and the house is in need of some repairs and TLC. Just not in the budget at the moment.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

I might be in for one. Just need the price to see If I can make it happen. I'd want one with a skid. Can they be ordered set up for a 1" body lift?
                      We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

I ordered mine set up for the 1" BL last time, you can have it set for whatever size BL or just unwelded mounts too

Comment

Josh you know I'm in. just let me know when, where, and how much, hell I'll even let you bring it to me!

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by u14 View Post
                            Can somebody specs or pics of these tanks?
                            Got one here in the garage ready to go in mine, if you had snooped around more you would have seen it I ordered mine w/o mounts (weld 'em on) so I could fit it to this beast the way I want, like Doug did.
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I would be interested in a side tank,I am doing the BC rail tank for my main.Like others depending on the price etc....

Comment

Working...
                              X