come to carnegie this sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come to carnegie this sat

I plan to hit Carnegie this sat am for a bit to shake the rig down. Like to be there before it gets hot. 9-9:30. Who's game?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Re: come to carnegie this sat

Sounds like a plan. I need to find a rock or two to flex up and measure for rear bump stops on... Give me a call as time draws nearer, I'll PM you my number...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Crap, I'm working on Sat!
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
        Crap, I'm working on Sat!
        I guess that means your shoulders are feeling better?
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          I guess that means your shoulders are feeling better?
          Yup, they're getting there I'm on 24 hr light duty (normal sched, but can't run calls, train...) I do get to drive miss daisy though...(BC Driver). Hopefully will be back to full duty in a month or so.....fingers are crossed!
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I will definitely be there. Show u if you guys have time. Tony, I'll call you later tonight.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Well dude it's not looking promising. I managed to strip a couple of wheel studs this evening trying to be clever. The Bronco won't be rolling until this problem is addressed.

How's Sunday for you? Either that or I'll catch you the next time...
              -Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Carl, hold that thought. I am going to hopefully buy some new wheel studs bright and early, press them into my spacer using a buddy's press and hopefully be rolling early enough to meet you out there. Not sure I'll make it by 9 but should be good to go by 10.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Got it. Disregard my PM then., I cant Sunday. ave to be in LeMoore for a 5 year old's B-Day, WOO HOO!!

Call me if you are able to make it!

Comment

24 hr light duty? BC driver? I thought only the FDNY guys had chauffeurs. You guys rock. Light duty for us is horrible. 8hr days, pushing paper. Get back soon brother!

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
                    Yup, they're getting there I'm on 24 hr light duty (normal sched, but can't run calls, train...) I do get to drive miss daisy though...(BC Driver). Hopefully will be back to full duty in a month or so.....fingers are crossed!
                    74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fyrebronc View Post
                      24 hr light duty? BC driver? I thought only the FDNY guys had chauffeurs. You guys rock. Light duty for us is horrible. 8hr days, pushing paper. Get back soon brother!
                      Thanks Man!

Yeah the 24 hr LD is a pretty saweet perk. It's still in its' "trial" stages, but works bitchin'! I was on 4/10's and that sucked rocks, but at least I had projects to do/complete which kept me out of Fire Prevention......

Light Duty will cure cancer, just not shoulders!

Comment

Glad to hear you're back to work Sean!

After a 2 hour long wild goose chase, I decided my search for wheel studs was fruitless and gave up on Carnegie today. I've got an email out to the manufacturer of these spacers to see if he can help me find replacement wheel studs. I can't believe there are so many damn wheel studs to choose from out there. It is ridiculous.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                          Glad to hear you're back to work Sean!

After a 2 hour long wild goose chase, I decided my search for wheel studs was fruitless and gave up on Carnegie today. I've got an email out to the manufacturer of these spacers to see if he can help me find replacement wheel studs. I can't believe there are so many damn wheel studs to choose from out there. It is ridiculous.

Hey Tony, I may still have some laying around. I'll be home tomorrow.

Comment

I finally found wheel studs!
                            Too bad its so late in the day. Carl if you're reading this today, I might still be up for a Carnegie run for a couple hours. It's not too hot out today, at least on this side of the hill.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Dang, it's too late today. Not too sure how far it is from my house to Carnegie, but it is at least 45 min in the EB. They probably close early don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X