Happy B-Day to Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-Day to Me!

So I am 48 y/o today, everyone needs to drink at least one beer or acoholic beverage of their choice to my good health!

The Wife bought a Camry yesterday and I bought something for myself as well. I will post some pic's latter.

If there is anyone looking for some good transportation, we are selling her 97 Avalon with 173K on it. Well maintained by me and the Gilroy dealership. I will be posting that on the stuff to sell in a day or so.

Doug
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 07-26-2009, 09:43 PM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Re: Happy B-Day to Me!

HBD Doug! I plan to enjoy an adult beverage a little later today for you.

If that car didn't have 173K miles on it I might be tempted. I need a commuter car - everything I own at the moment is powered by a thirsty American V8.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Happy B-Day Doug Stop by and I will buy you a cold one
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Happy Birthdat Ya I know how 48 feels and it feel good
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Happy B-Day Bud!! I had one for you too!

Comment

I'll drink to that.

Comment

I've already had a half of a bottle of wine!
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Happy B-day Doug. Hope is was a good one, and I'm having an orange Gatoraide for you right now.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

HBD
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Had a couple cold ones after a long hot day in the garage.

HBD
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                      So I am 48 y/o today, everyone needs to drink at least one beer or acoholic beverage of their choice to my good health!

The Wife bought a Camry yesterday and I bought something for myself as well. I will post some pic's latter.

If there is anyone looking for some good transportation, we are selling her 97 Avalon with 173K on it. Well maintained by me and the Gilroy dealership. I will be posting that on the stuff to sell in a day or so.

Doug

You're kidding me???? Well my friend, you are now doomed!!!
                      Same day as my daughter, so you'll know I'll never forget it

Congrats!!!!
                      I'm off all week, hanging out at Tahoe with the family, saw a few nice Bronco's on the way up there.

Email with the info on the car, might be interested, depending on $$$$

Mark
                      73 Baja Stroppe
                      Sales/Customer Service
                      www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

HBD DOUG!!

Have a verry Happy Birthday Doug!! Jeff and Mary.
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

HBD Doug
                          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

HBD I had ice h2o, but I'll have a beer tomorow!
                            73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                              HBD Doug! I plan to enjoy an adult beverage a little later today for you.

If that car didn't have 173K miles on it I might be tempted. I need a commuter car - everything I own at the moment is powered by a thirsty American V8.
                              Ask Sean how I maintain my stuff and then take another look... Hit me back at my PM and I will send some pictures... Althought it looks like Mark gets 1st dibs...

Not the best picture this evening, but there is a new pony in our stable
                              Attached Files
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                              X